Some used scopes were delivered by a certain unnamed optics dealer... (wink, wink)... We had hoped for more, but we have what we have...

These scopes will be given to kids, absolutely free, and I pay postage. If you are a kid, or know a kid that needs a scope have them contact me by PM or email.

All I want is a reason why you think I should send you a scope... This is not going to be solely needs-based, nor an English 101 essay-based test. Just send me a brief description of what the scope is needed for, or why it is needed, or any other reason why I should send you a scope. It might also allow me to pick a better scope for your purposes.

This is not first-come, first-served, but rather you have to make me think I want to send you a scope.

I apologize in advance for not having more scopes and probably do not have enough for all that request one, but 10 scopes will be given away.

Feel free to ask questions here, but you do not gain a thing by posting here... Only the PM or email matters and it will be 100% confidential unless you want to post later about the scope you got.

Again, we had hoped for more, but we have what we have.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.