I have no shortage of scopes, but on these little 17 HMRs, what power are you gents finding as accomodating the cartridge the best?

I have a Ruger 77/17 with a 6 x 24 Weaver on top, and must admit, it is over kill... have a 5 x 20 Tasco on top of a Marlin, but that is also overkill..the final one is an NEF with a 3 x 9 Tasco World Class robbed off a rifle I got rid of, and the scope needed a quick home...

Have various power 4 x 14s and 4 x 16s ranges available also...
plus multiple Leupold 6 x and 3 x 9s...

I just don't shoot this round enough, however getting inventory together for varmint season, I have found I have accumulated about 1000 rounds of ammo... you know how it is.. it is on sale for $10 a box, so you pick up one or two..and then never get around to shooting it..

so I thought I would open it up to the floor and get the input of those that actually get out and shoot theirs...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez