My point is that you see better with two eyes than you do with one.

I never thought of using two eyes while hunting. I aways keep one eye closed. That way if I bump into a banch or twig only one eye is damaged.

Even you admit that at the same magnification, a binocular is better than a similar size rifle scope.
Your response has always been that you use rifle scopes that can double the magnification of a binocular, so they are better.

It doesn't make any difference about how good a binocular is compared to a scope set on the same magnification when you have a scope that will go to at least twice the power of the bino. I have proven in low light more magnification is ALWAYS better until the light is gone.

If you have lots of light, which you don't have during many twilight situations, that can work. But, the other thing you need for a 16X or higher magnification scope, is a solid rest. Without something as solid as a benchrest, a rifle scope at 16X or more is useless.
I dunno about you, but I don't carry a bench around with me in the field. E

Did I ever tell you I am twenty-five years old and am a Navy seal and have been since I was seventeen. Not only that I am six feet tall and 240 pounds. I am so bad I carry a concrete bench rest around where ever I hunt.

You should see my back pack. In there you will find fifty pounds of sand bags to lay on the concrete bench rest on which to rest my rifle mounted spotting scope. There is a complete reloading setup so if I miss a deer I can switch to a differnt primer and powder to solve the problem.

Not only that I have the ability to judge distance without using a range finder. I purchased one many years ago just to show off. I don't really need it since I can judge distance with one eye closed to within two yards clear out to 800 yards. After that I open both eyes and can extend the yardage to about 1500 yards within one yard.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter