Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Actually Cole I do like the work.

I get to help people on a daily basis. It is a rare week that I do not pull someone from a wrecked car, arrive first at a med call, fire call, arrest some meth head/ burglar, recover someones stolen stuff, etc.

While there is about 10% of the population that takes up 90% of my criminal enforcement time, 90% of the people in my community are great people. They are the reason I run hard and put myself in danger more than I probably should.

Well good for you Mackay. IMO a few more of y'all should exhibit a little more righteous anger at this kind of shixt happening. Sooner or later somebody is gonna have to stand up and say enough about all these stupid arrests. I know, I know, in the old days he'd have been like, clubbed or something with blackjack or shot with a throwdown and the internet didn't exist to fire all us peons up but hey, I got nothing better to do whilst I'm waiting on my kids to go home.

Seriously, why do you feel the need to pat the guy's head and then school him on all he did wrong. Just because you shot at the same range that Mas Ayoob shot at in 1972 doesn't mean you need to have a "teaching moment" with him. The guy successfully stopped two robberies and nobody died. Flying [bleep] New Hampshire must have some tea total idiots.