I, too am SO Sorry that his happened to you. If it were me, the whole story would have come from a redacted version from a personal injury attorney,period. I have tried to play nice nice a couple of times with auto insurers and got screwed each time. No more.

Please do keep us posted on your injuries and recovery!

Also, please put this in the general campfire here so that mroe people see it and read it.

I have been wanting one of these but could only afford the poor mans version so far i.e. the PMR30. Some of the early PMR30's had top strap failures early on but Kel Tech fixed the problems and even if one did come unglued no serious injuries have been reported as the operating pressures of 22WMR ammo are a LOT lower than those of the 5.7 round.

Wow, this is quite the KaBoom, amigo. I really do hope you get full use of your off hand back with no residual issues, as well as some real spending cash form FN for your pain and hardships.

MARK

PS Don't let them give you an A-Bolt as part of a settelment smile

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500