Originally Posted by NH K9
I'm thinking so......

If not, it's an election year.

George

FWIW, I not only respect CA Velardi as a professional but also feel he's a damn good person. You're not going to catch me saying that about a lot of lawyers.

based upon your posts here over the years, your "say" carries a lot of weight with me.

i love to hear of good folks doing good jobs

imo your community is very blessed to have you serve in the capacity you do for them George.

I'd be willing to bet the attorney you speak of would pretty much say the same about you.

it's a bit of a paradox to me that our country recognizes the bravery and courage of our armed forces so readily these days, but there seems to be a tendency to withhold those feelings of regard for our domestic folks in uniform.

we're all adults and realize even with the respect we bestow upon our military members, there's bad apples and occasionally bad behavior by pretty good apples in an org of that size.

why as a society we don't seem to be able to recognize the same for our LEO remains a bit of a mystery to me. crazy

thank you for sharing the general consensus of your guys there George, it gives me great peace and hope when LEO's share the same sense of outrage over possible misapplication of the law as the citizens they're sworn to protect.

hope it turns out well for everyone, sans the burgular.

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 02/23/12.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.