Originally Posted by Eremicus
You appreciate the post ? Why ? I find it raising questions about the issue of the gun's safety by implying that it's will blow up with factory ammo. However, there seem to be other factors involved. But we can't be sure because he won't tell us the rest of the story.
If he thinks by with holding any more information, he will not risk loosing his claim(s) for damages, it's too late for that. E

It's too late to claim damages? Ok Matlock. Thanks for the free legal advice.

Why do I appreciate the post? Because based on my experience it appears the weapon could have fired OOB. Olympic put out some rifles that fired OOB and I was quite thankful the owner of three, shared that information prior to my purchasing one of those pieces of schit. Additionally, if FN claims the use of the aftermarket site resulted in the weapon firing OOB, I would find that information beneficial.

Now, I am not saying I won't buy a 5.7X28 as a result of this post, but I am thankful for it being brought to my attention regardless and I hope we can learn of it's final outcome.

Does that make sense, or shall I break out the crayon font?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house