Gentlemen...

I got a special offer from a PH in Africa, that is both generous and fantastic...

Mr Pieter Kriel of Hunt Africa Safaris:
http://www.huntinginafrica.co.za/

has made an offer in appreciation of our Veterans Service, but also as an offer to thank the large number of Americans that have utilized his business's service.

Pieter has PM'ed me, and what he is offer for Two 24 Hour Campfire forum, is his services for FREE

the parameters are

1. The Veterans would be responsible for their airfare to and from Africa.

2. After that, EVERYTHING ELSE is on Pieter!

That would include a 7 day hunt, along with the fees for two to three heads of game!!!

For any taxidermist needs, can either be worked out in Africa or back stateside...

This generous gift would be worth thousands of dollars in Savings...

I'd like to Thank Pieter personally for making such a generous offer available to our Service Personnel serving in Harms Way, or have returned home safely after doing so...

Hunting AFRICA is a dream for a lot of guys... and here is a Golden Opportunity for that dream to come true...

So here it is to be presented to the forum...

Feel free to contact either myself or Pieter for more details..

Best regards
Seafire

Last edited by Seafire; 04/01/12.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez