Well friend it looks like I'm not getting out this a.m. so the fat lady has sung over my archery season...
We all deem success differently, my season has been a great success with the whole gamut of emotions from excitement to aggravation, from surprise to disappointment
But to me although I didn't take a buck this season(1st time in a few years)
This has been one of my best archery seasons ever!I saw 2 true monster buck and them close enough to spit on 4 different times.
I saw hundreds of deer buck and doe and passed far too many to count.
I had my opportunity at a giant 8 pt past Saturday and made a bad shot 2" to far forward hitting twigs but that was my call thinking I could slip an arrow thru an obstruction.
Some would say terrible and disappointing season, not me
Great season as I hunted my butt off and had FUN the whole time even the frustrating ones! A lot of hunters forget why we pursue this sport, it's not for fame and fortune,or to kill every outing,rather plane and simple it's to have fun,enjoy ourselves and nature...and that my friends I did in spades this 2012 archery season!!

Besides this isn't over yet I'll continue my quest for one of the big guys Saturday when I'll have my 12 ga slug gun in hand

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT