[Linked Image]
Remington 7600 .35 Whelen "Carbine", carbine in parenthesis because I had the barrel shortened, not factory done. Actually Jason Barden, a top notch gunsmith, formerly with Doug Turnbull, cut and crowned the barrel at 18". The trigger has been tuned up by our own Redneck, and is very nice for this type of rifle. There is an aftermarket Pachmeyer Decellerator recoil pad that was on the rifle when I obtained it, the fit is good, but it looks as though the stock was shortened with a miter saw, and there are some very small chips between the butt and the recoil pad. The length of pull is 13 5/8". The stocks and metal are very nice overall, no major dings, dents, scratches, blueing wear etc. I have only shot 200 grain Remington factory ammo through it, but that will group 1 1/2". I think she should have great accuracy potential. Jason Barden also re-mounted the front sight, I am sure it was done properly. Also included are Weaver style bases and Burris Zee low matte finish rings, and 1 magazine marked .35 Whelen. Asking $550 TYD or best offer. Sorry, but I'm not interested in trades at this time.