Gladis Bennett, 93, of St. Louis, Missouri, was minding her own business, sitting at a bus stop, on her way to visit her grandchildren, when she was assaulted by a group of punks playing the �knockout� game. What happened next was mind-blowing for one of the thugs.
Said Ms. Bennett: �I was waiting at the bus stop and suddenly felt this sharp pain to the left side of my body. The blunt force was so strong that it knocked me down. When I looked up I could see a group of thugs laughing at me. Then one of them started kicking me. So before they had a chance to do more harm, I reached in my purse, pulled out my gun and shot the main aggressor. Luckily they all ran after that. I was terrified. I thought they were going to kill me.�
A homeless man by the name of Knoshon Mootron witnessed the incident and told reporters that Bennett acted like a superhero. �I saw her get sucker punched from behind, hard. She hit the ground, then they all start kicking her, she grabs this huge gun out of her purse and BOOM! Headshot! Game over son, ya know what I�m sayin�? Poor n*gga never had a chance.�

�I was mugged about a year ago,� says Bennett. �It�s scary living alone. My grandsons are all grown up so I decided to get my NRA card and a concealed weapons permit. If I hadn�t done what I did who knows what those group of boys would have done to me.�

Bennett was taken to the hospital with minor injuries and was released later that day. Her attacker, 21-year-old Damon Williams, was not so fortunate, being pronounced dead at the scene from a bullet wound to the head. No charges have been filed against Ms. Bennett.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.