Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Scotty, is that stock brown or grey? It looks kind of grey on my screen. What do you think of the stock? It looks good my friend and will be quite a but stronger than your factory stock. Much more resilient to the harsh weather during elk season too.

BSA, it is grey. It isn't actually my stock. Had a good friend that had it collecting dust, so he lent me this stock till mine comes in from McMillan. My wood stock was getting kinda whooped on with the crack in the tang, so I just decided to take it off before I destroy it beyond repair. The McMillan in the picture is bedded in the recoil lug area (his). I had to remove just a touch of material in order to get mine in there, but once I did, it fit nice and snug.

Turned in a good 3 shot group at 200, at least good enough for me with my hunting load. This was shot with a loop sling on the ground, so I am sure they would do better off the bench, but I am just about worn out on bench work for this year.

[Linked Image]

Although I will have PT's for the rifle, I am hoping to use the 225 BBC this Fall.. They shoot within the same group.

I actually just ordered some 225 Speers in order to practice with. I haven't been able to get 225 PT's from SPS, so for now, I am hoping the 225 Speers will work for practice..

Last edited by beretzs; 07/19/14.

Semper Fi