Originally Posted by bfrshooter
It has relevance. I moved here long ago and neighbors found I could fix anything so it was an every day thing. many calls each day, Mower will not start, water is not working, toilet is messed up, faucet needs changed. I found they were liberals so when I started to express republican views and hate for Obumbler, there were many arguments. I am now free. They find other and pay now. Liberals only look for what they believe and never look at anything else. Not on radio or TV.
I was military and swore to uphold and defend the constitution.
Funny how some of you are like liberal neighbors. You see what you want only. Hatred is a liberal slant. I do not hate any of you but maybe you should look inward.
Trump just said bad about McCain about being a hero. I don't agree but McCain's record in Congress shows he has leaned the wrong way. He did not learn from hardship.
Some of you carry the Koran.
You are a despicable bunch

You are completely delusional. You can't make any sense on this thread about anything relevant at all, so you spout off about whatever enters that addled mind of yours. Now, you're on to accusing other people of being liberals or Muslims.

Here's yet another hint, idiot: you have no idea about any of the people you're insulting. Mackay TEACHES snipers and other military and contract personnel. I'll hazard as STRONG guess he's neither of those you fantasize about. Ditto gitem; the dude is about as conservative as any you'll find. Me? USMC, VCDL member, NRA lifer, Second Amendment Foundation lifer; not exactly what you're insinuating. That list can go on and on.

You haven't a clue about anything you've tried to comment on whether on this thread or many others. You need professional help, and by your own post above, it's probably a safe bet that the health officials and others in your suburban area know exactly who you are. You're either on drugs or you need to be. Get help.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.