Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T

I finally finished Longmire, Season 3 on Netflix, and all I can say is … Wow.

Hungry for more, I did a little searching on the Internet and discovered two scenes that were cut from the show prior to broadcast. I guess because of time constraints. Here they are.

Scene One: Walt, Henry, and Hector are sitting in the Red Pony.

Walt: I’m suspected of killing the meth head who murdered my dying wife in Denver. I didn’t do it.

Henry: I know you did not kill the meth head. I killed him because you are my friend.

Walt: You killed the meth head?

Henry: No, not really. I asked my friend Hector to do it, and he killed the meth head, because I lacked the courage.

Hector: Actually, I did not kill the meth head.

Henry: But I asked you to kill the meth head. You said that you would.

Hector: I know, but I changed my mind because I lacked the courage. I did bring you the meth head’s teeth, though.

Henry: That is not the same as killing the meth head, though, is it?

Hector: No, but you wanted the teeth, and I gave you those.

Walt: Henry, why did you want Hector to give you the meth head’s teeth?

Henry: I was going to put them in a little bag and hide them in a spot where I knew the police would find them easily if they came looking.

Walt: Which is exactly what happened.

Henry: Yes.

Walt: Why would you do that when you didn’t kill the meth head, and I didn’t kill the meth head, and Hector didn’t kill him either?

Henry: I knew the Denver police might suspect you of killing the meth head, which did happen, although not in a way I anticipated. I wanted the police to suspect me and put me in prison instead of you, because I am your friend.

Hector: And now here you are, whining and crying like a little bitch because your plan worked and you have been arrested for a murder than none of us committed.

Henry: I am not proud of myself.

Walt: Are you satisfied with the way things are turning out, Henry?

Henry: No, I am not. And if I had to do it all over again, I would have killed the meth head myself instead of asking an idiot with nothing emotionally invested in your welfare to do it for me.

Hector: Did you ask me if I killed him? Did you say, ‘Hector, did you kill the meth head?’ No, you didn’t. You just assumed that I killed him, didn’t you? Like you can’t ever say what you mean, can you? You have to imply and infer, and you wonder why you’re wearing an ankle monitor.

Henry: I am also wondering why Ridges kills you at the end of tonight’s episode. That part is not clear to me.

Walt: Nor to me.

Scene Two: Branch and his dad are shooting skeet

Branch: You gave Nighthorse a bunch of money the same week that Walt’s dying wife was murdered in Denver.

Dad: That was not a coincidence.

Branch: So you had Walt’s drying wife murdered.

Dad: Yep.

Branch: Why did you do that?

Dad: Well, I figured that with the sheriff’s election coming up in about a year or two, killing Walt’s dying wife would make him feel bad and maybe clinically depressed. Maybe he’d drop out of the sheriff’s race, and you would have a better chance of winning the election for yourself.

Branch: That’s the most retarded plan I’ve ever heard of.

Dad: What’s wrong with it?

Branch: Well, one; she was already dying of cancer. Two; you had her killed so far in advance of the election that Walt had plenty of time to recover. And three; even if Walt’s wife had lived long enough to see the election, she’d have been so sick that Walt would have been far more likely to drop out to take care of her full time.

Dad: Oh.

Branch: Did it ever occur to you that if you were going to murder someone to get me elected sheriff, that it might have been smarter to have Walt killed instead of his dying wife?

Dad: I’ll have to admit, I hadn’t thought of that.

Branch: You are a sad and foolish old man. Obviously, I’m going to have to turn you in now.

Dad: Look! Over there!

I can hardly wait for Season 4 later this year, when we learn that Walt's dying murdered wife is not dead after all.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lawyers are not supposed to be THAT imaginative.grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Final scene: Dad- I'm 65 years old. Too old to make another fortune but not too old to make another son.

Trap throws another clay.

There is a shot but the target isn't broken.

Can't wait to see how that turns out!

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
A&E cancelled the series and Netflix picked it up for at least another season.

http://tvline.com/2015/05/27/longmire-season-4-cast-ally-walker/

Fun series to watch, no doubt.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. I guess some folks can't simply take what is offered to them without criticizing any shortcomings of the actual gift.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, are you saying a NF series is a "gift"?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I think we had this discussion before but I don't know. Was there a glue at the end who was shooting a 12 or twenty, or where they the same gauge.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Season 3 wasn't a NF production and I use the term gift loosely.

I viewed it as an enjoyable yet often predictable show. Good scenery, fair representation of morals and some troubled characters doing their best.

Beats the hell out of Modern Family, Queen eye the Kardashians and in that sense could be considered a gift.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'm glad to see them filming again - brings $$$ into our local economy.
And I kind of enjoy the show.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wish Wyoming legislature would pull its head out of its butt and create tax incentives for movie producers to film movies here. It is lame that movies about wyoming are filmed in New Mexico or Canada. We could use the $$ for our economy as well and it would make sense to have a film that takes place in Wyoming actually be filmed there.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (22kHornet, 280fan, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 40 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,286
Posts18,467,868
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.