Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I know it's Chinese and don't need to hear it any more but my dad has one of those chink SxS from cabelas. Looking for a parts source, right now parking brake pads.

Thanks
Joel

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I know it's Chinese and don't need to hear it any more but my dad has one of those chink SxS from cabelas. Looking for a parts source, right now parking brake pads.

Thanks
Joel

Have you contacted Cabelas and see what they say?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thanks
Joel

Are they not branded as Coleman Powersports?

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&N=0&fsch=true&Ntk=AllProducts&Ntt=UTV&x=10&y=6&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Here is a link to Coleman powersports parts directory:

http://colemanatv.com/en/productsmotors.html

Don't know what model he has, but this link is for disc brakes on an Outfitter 800:

http://colemanatv.com/en/outfitter-502759/frame-2/disc-brake.html

Good luck Joel. There has to be parts available from someplace! Thinking some parts may even interchange with others. I would even call some of the big ATV parts dealers like Rocky Mt ATV.

No comment on the Chinese POS. grin

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sorry for the delay.

I got ahold of cabelas and all they said was sorry but we can't help you but try the store you got it from. Good customer service there.

I emailed Coleman and haven't heard anything back. There website doesn't show the rear caliper break down( tranny mounted) and not sure if it matches any other model. It's the 400. They show the actual caliper for $145, you'd think they would sell a pad set.

Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ok I found it. Who woulda thunk it but to find the rear parking braking brake, I need to look up the front brakes.

Thanks

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok I found it. Who woulda thunk it but to find the rear parking braking brake, I need to look up the front brakes.

Thanks

Glad I could help, but don't forget it's Chinese. Gotta read it backwards. laugh

The fact that Cabelas could not support the product really sucks.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Cabelas pissed me off. It would be different if they said " your local store can order what you need, or we can" or something like that.

FYI. If you order through Coleman, prices aren't that bad I guess. Each pad was $31, as soon as I hit qty of 2 ( same pad for outer and inner), price dropped to $19 each. Shipping is a tad high IMO at $16 for UPS ground but they have me by the short and curly's. I gotta pay it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Cabelas can [bleep] themselves in Macy's main window for all I care. They are not even close to being the company they were just a few short years ago.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

425 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 32 invisible), 1,788 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,589
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.