Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'd hunt with 'flave but probably not camp overnight. Heard he has recurring violent nightmares about women with large adam's apples and huge feet.

John

BP-B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by goalie
Life is too short to spend it with people you don't like.

What he said!

donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Tracks
If he provided you with a free hunt?
This subject came up in a conversation last night and it was suggested that the board be asked.

Tracks.

grin Don't blame you a bit.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
¡
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That madmooner fella is an azzhole, but I hear he's really good looking. So maybe him.

None of you other pricks though.

You got it backwards. grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
In my advancing age I often think back to great camps and hunts. Often the people I shared these memorable times with are what made those times into cherished memories. I would not hunt with someone who I do not like. Life is to short and there are way to many great folks around to spend the time I have left.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Personal context makes it difficult even to consider the question - have hunted solo for most of my years and, even back when my one hunting buddy was alive and we were enjoying great hunts, I still hunted alone quite a bit. Although now the family is putting the heavy foot down regarding any future solo ventures, that will remain the much preferred means. Some of the reasons are well-stated by other above.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't know the man. Never hunted with him...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Every year I hunt some of the most scenic elk country in the US with a couple of really great guys. I've also hunted the same territory for deer with one of our campfire members, Snubbie, who's proved to be a good friend.
Why in the world would I want to hunt with someone I don't like when I have this kind of hunting just out the door?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
who is unpopular or disliked? alot of people seem to have a problem with Steelhead but ive met the man and dont have a problem with him and wouldnt hesitate to hunt with him.....there is another member on here who from what i can tell is well liked but after meeting him and talking with him, while i would not hesitate to open up my home to them if they were passing through, their view of game laws means i wouldnt share a hunting camp with them as as soon as a trophy appears rules seem to go out the window and im not interested in losing my rights to hunt should they misinform me of some detail or such....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That madmooner fella is an azzhole, but I hear he's really good looking. So maybe him.

None of you other pricks though.

lol

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would go shooting at safariman, I mean at his target, oops

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
After 44 years of big game hunting, the field has been narrowed, and all the azzhats, smartalecks, and losers have been cut. I'm in the fortunate position to never lack for great hunting pards.....if truth be known it's probably because I've got some fantastic places to hunt. smile Makes camp much more enjoyable though.

I especially dislike people like some posters here...[bleep] behind a keyboard, but reportedly a great guy in person....I hate that crap.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell, I'm still holding out for lunch with TRH and sherp.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't really think of anyone on this forum i dislike , i may not agree with them, but i don't dislike them. People in person and when they are on the key board are two different Animals. The internet gives some people courage they lack in real life.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Before I knew about Safariman, I got suckered into a sage rat hunt in Oregon with him. Mistake, BIG mistake. I never will respect a person that will blow a hole in a stock tank and not even slightly act like it was a bad thing no less try to fix it. Did I mention LIE after LIE?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Details...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If it's more than one....I ain't going!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't even comprehend this thread, much less spending prime time with a dickhead.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"Which unpopular and disliked member would you tolerate?"

I guess I'm taking the question differently than everyone else. Everyone seems to be interpreting that to be, which Campfire members you personally don't like, would you hunt with? I read the question as, which campfire members who aren't well-liked & popular by the other Campfire members would you hunt with?

I would never waste my precious time and resources to hunt with someone I loathe, but there are members here, that for the life of me I can't figure out why the vitriol, who I'd hunt with. Others, it's patently obvious why they're hated.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider

...[bleep] behind a keyboard, but reportedly a great guy in person....I hate that crap.

Could not agree more.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,346
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.