Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
90% of the members here on the freakshow would be miserable anywhere they moved, just because they log on here every day.

you're always just a bundle of joy, aren't ya....

"FREAKSHOW" ???

well everyone noticed that YOU are here....so that evidently is what makes it a FREAQSHOW.....

What a horse's ass....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Doesn't mean there aren't a gazillion places to live out your life in peace and quiet.

People tried to do that in Ye Olde Soviet Union and they were hunted down because they were heretics for avoiding communism. Is your remote septic system fully EPA approved? Are your home-schooled children being taught DOE approved fa(g)gotry in the right measure?? And on, and on......

It's coming here, to all 50 state, and sooner than we expect. As long as FedGov pays their various goon-squads the torture will continue.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jnyork
Stay out Wyoming at all costs, you will not be happy here. Winters are long and cold, they start about the 20th of August and last until around the 1st of June. Summer is usually the 7th of July and maybe the morning of the 8th. The wind blows incessantly, 24-7, a calm day is when you can keep your hat on your head without a chin strap. There are no cultural events like cello recitals, gay poetry readings or book signings by liberal activist movie stars. This is due to the fact the natives HAVE no culture, they are all a bunch of beer swilling, tobacco spitting, gun toting ignorant rednecks to whom getting dressed to go out to dinner means a clean pair of jeans and a shirt that's been ironed , and never mind the cow manure on the boots. We have been "discovered" by Californians, refugees from Seattle and Portland, along with a whole herd of citified folks from Back East. This has driven real estate prices out of sight, I just last week saw a 1/4 acre lot with an outhouse and a wall tent go for $350,000. Fishing and hunting truely suck, you cant wet a line or walk in the woods without getting run over by a 4-wheeler with a Colorado license plate. Plus, there’s a real good chance you will perish in the volcanic explosion of the Yellowstone caldera.
No, better you should go to Montana, I hear it's real nice up there.

Once the Liberals take over Cheyenne the party is over. grin

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
90% of the members here on the freakshow would be miserable anywhere they moved, just because they log on here every day.

you're always just a bundle of joy, aren't ya....

"FREAKSHOW" ???

well everyone noticed that YOU are here....so that evidently is what makes it a FREAQSHOW.....

What a horse's ass....

He is the freakshow

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by EdM
I am more than pleased with my selections of the Texas Hill Country and the far north Idaho panhandle from where I type on my iPhone.

I'm thinking Ed's on to something here. It's not a bad idea to look at where a guy hangs his hat who's worked in so many different places around the world.

As for me I'm headed back to the Texas Hill Country as soon as I retire.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if this once great nation flips on gun control as fast as it did the homo agenda, we are sol. but, it might not happen. and if it does, it'll affect every state.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gus
if this once great nation flips on gun control as fast as it did the homo agenda, we are sol. but, it might not happen. and if it does, it'll affect every state.
Homosexuals and their agenda have been making "progress" in this country for at least 50 years. Any opposition has been met with charges of hatred, just like racial criticism is met with racist epitaphs. The supreme idiots codified perversion and made it "acceptable".

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I guess it's looking like were screwed no matter where you are, However, I really enjoyed Texas while I was stationed there back in the 80's. We need to have an open season on Liberals. Seafire is right but we would never be able to get enough people with the balls to accomplish it. Not in this day and age anyway.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sadly, I have no answer. The west holds all the experiences that appeal to me, but the sparse rural populations have no chance against one or two dominant cities in each instance. Carry those cities in an election, and one controls the state.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's why I think we - those of us seeing the demographic handwriting on the wall - should lean our efforts toward separating individual states, not trying to separate whole states from "these United" ones. The latter won't fly. The former just might have a chance.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
it won't take much room,there are only 3-4 of us left.real americans that is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
By real Americans I take it you mean freedom loving conservatives? Sadly even the most conservative states are being run over by mush headed liberals.

What it comes down to is what state can you afford to live in an area with mostly like minded individuals and have sufficient income with minimal taxation to be able to enjoy your life.

You'll have to find the right answer for you, there is no single right answer for evreyone.

Thing is, when we learn to stop looking for corners of the country to hide in, and instead look at liberalism as a country wide problem, we will be fighting liberals on their own terms. Most of you surely have learned liberals won't hesitate coming to find you, no matter how deep in the woods you go.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 8 invisible), 1,567 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,563
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.