Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
NASCAR roots are southern booze runners. guess the " newbies" are too stupid to know this

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MagMarc
We will be as aggressive as possible to disassociate NASCAR events from an offensive and divisive symbol.

He could start by getting rid of these...

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
We will be as aggressive as possible to disassociate NASCAR events from an offensive and divisive symbol.

[Linked Image]

That was mean. mad

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only [bleep] seen at NASCAR races are the National Anthem singer and the Reverend saying a prayer, and occasional honor guard from various branches of service...

[bleep] don't support NASCAR one bit, they couldn't care less.

Brian France can kiss my white ass after he finishes kissing [bleep] ass.. [bleep] him!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
France is an idiot. I have been watching NASCAR less and less and this make me never want to go to another race.

I find the White house being lit up in queer colors divisive and offensive. Maybe that is what needs to be banned.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

[Linked Image]

You mean Ford took a bailout too like the rest of them? Guess its what I get for stopping watching the news years ago.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Look it up.

The France Family OWNS NASCAR, so it really is "HIS" sport. They also own International Speedway Corporation, the umbrella company that owns 13 race tracks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Learn more about the bailout before you simplify it, do not let brand loyalty color your opinion. Ford supported the bailout because they benefited and may not have survived without it. The auto biz is way more intertwined than most know. Many of the smaller vendors serve multiple companies, many component manufacturers are divisions of the big three and they all share some parts. If the other two went down ford may well have followed. Along with many jobs, and most of those are not US but people in small shops scattered all over the country. Sorry to sidetract the thread.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mike70560
France is an idiot. I have been watching NASCAR less and less and this make me never want to go to another race.

I find the White house being lit up in queer colors divisive and offensive. Maybe that is what needs to be banned.

The whole country should have found that offensive.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys are all missing the brilliance of this. Buy a bunch of US flags, trade them for those "Evil Confederate flags" then sell those "Evil Confederate flags" on the black market for five hundred bucks each.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this is going to backfire on NASCAR. They have no business in this flag business. Period.

Sam......

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bruinruin
How insulting and presumptuous. I'd love to see a huge boycott by supporters of the flag.

Im hoping, and thinking, you will.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Alienating a major portion of your core fan base is an interesting approach to boosting your sport.

+1. They have had a heck of a time filling the seats since the hay days of the 80s and 90s. This sure won't help their cause. After hearing this I hope they continue to struggle.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You Gotta know your audience.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Advanced bumper cars... No "racing" involved. It's all turned into a caution for debris on the track until the right driver winds up in front.

Pro wrestling anyone? I pulled for Haystacks Calhoun laugh

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would love for there to be so many Battle Flags in the infield this weekend the cameras couldn't get a shot without showing one.

Nicer if the stands were basically empty.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nascar has been doing things that the fans don't like lately. they have given the fans a choice this time. daytona will be covered with confederate flags this week. i don't see many trades happening.

let the fans vote on what needs to go at a race track and toyota would be top of the easily.nascar fans are brand loyal. toyotas in racing has brought nascar's fan base way down,but they will never admit that.

Last edited by srwshooter; 06/30/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A "buy back" program implies that the goods sought were once the property of the entity trying to (re)acquire them. Such programs as the NASCAR (and Brady bunch gun attempts) are not so at all; it is a logical and factual fallacy to call them "buy back programs". They are a program of censorship and of subjugation.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 700LH
I would love for there to be so many Battle Flags in the infield this weekend the cameras couldn't get a shot without showing one.

Nicer if the stands were basically empty.

They have whole grandstands empty now and cover them with tarps. Every year the attendance is lower, Nascar won't even publish attendance numbers now. ESPN couldn't end their contract soon enough because no one is watching.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The Confederate flag is the new "N" word. What an idiotic and shallow society
THIS.

Besides, The NEW NASCAR:
Women drivers
jap cars...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
649 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 55 invisible), 3,137 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,741
Posts18,401,179
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.