Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's all get some beer and drive to the race and make fun of people trading in their flags.

In fact, I suspect some SOB will probably be trading in some history. I'd like to be there.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Let's all get some beer and drive to the race and make fun of people trading in their flags.

In fact, I suspect some SOB will probably be trading in some history. I'd like to be there.

Ain't this race in the PRK?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No clue.

I don't follow NASCAR, just human nature.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotcha. I mostly stopped when Davey Allison died; stopped completely when Dale hit the wall.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by RWE

Ain't this race in the PRK?

Daytona

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah... Yeah, I suspect there'll be a LOT of Stars & Bars flying, but not as many as will/would be in Talladega or Bristol.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do the local dirt tracks with Dad on occasion, where you can still witness guys punching each other after trading paint.

Haven't seen a "big race" in years.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That's still real racing. The best big show is the trucks, they still beat, bang, and fight.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the last race I seen I was working the pits as a fireman in Michigan International.

Marlboro 500 followed by the next Nascar race. Probably 1992 or so.

Bobby Rahal is an ass,

and Dick Trickle (rest his soul) called me a mf'er because I popped an ansul on his engine when his pit crew couldn't douse a fire with water.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dick probably caused the fire by smoking in the car, it was the Winston Cup back then grin

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ldholton
NASCAR roots are southern booze runners. guess the " newbies" are too stupid to know this
I doubt it. Like all lieberals, they are too arrogant to care.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I would like to believe that the "Good-ol-Boy" NASCAR fans will bring their flags to Daytona and wave them proudly, but I have my doubts.

I'm guessing that there will be a few and that few will be Harassed and detained, but as a whole, I think this race will go on as planned without a whimper of protest.

Hope I'm wrong!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't doubt the the "Good-ol-Boy"... Just as sure as sh.it on your shirt tail the flag will fly in large numbers..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GeoW
Don't doubt the the "Good-ol-Boy"... Just as sure as sh.it on your shirt tail the flag will fly in large numbers..

Hope you are right!

Perfect Time to send a message to the Left!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by MagMarc
We will be as aggressive as possible to disassociate NASCAR events from an offensive and divisive symbol.

He could start by getting rid of these...

[Linked Image]

Keep driving your government motors electric car while you fly your Yankee flag off the antenna.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by ldholton
NASCAR roots are southern booze runners. guess the " newbies" are too stupid to know this
I doubt it. Like all lieberals, they are too arrogant to care.

Please explain to me where a liberal point of view or arrogance has anything to do with a person's level of interest in NASCAR.

NASCAR is a "sport" and sports fan tend toward the extremes, in that they are either rabid followers or totally indifferent. I'm not liberal, but I don't care for auto racing and don't know, don't care, which drivers, teams, manufacturers, etc. win, lose, or crash.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Screw France and NASCAR.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Daytona International Speedway will not ban the Confederate flag but will offer a flag exchange for fans attending this weekend’s NASCAR races there.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Learn more about the bailout before you simplify it, do not let brand loyalty color your opinion. Ford supported the bailout because they benefited and may not have survived without it. The auto biz is way more intertwined than most know. Many of the smaller vendors serve multiple companies, many component manufacturers are divisions of the big three and they all share some parts. If the other two went down ford may well have followed. Along with many jobs, and most of those are not US but people in small shops scattered all over the country. Sorry to sidetract the thread.

Take a deep breath.... LOL, I simply asked a question.

I got an answer I guess. Like I said, I have no clue what the dis at Ford was, just wondering since I dont' follow news since its almost all liberal.

Thanks for the input.

I am not and never have been brand loyal because I've seen great and junk from about every manufacturer over the years, I go with what is the best for my money.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Brian France will eventually kill nascar, just give him time.

He already has IMO.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (12344mag, 257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 72 invisible), 2,917 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,666
Posts18,399,365
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.