Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#10083236 06/29/15
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yep. Nailed it.

Here in Colorado Springs, a local black church was papered with racist signs. More signs showed uo at other places around. Police found the culprit. A black guy.

http://www.krdo.com/news/man-admits-to-posting-hate-signs-around-town/33843518

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
False flag op.
Can you see where this is headed?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
much like the police first look at the husband, when a wife is murdered, we need to always look first at liberals, when racist, sexist signs are posted.

Sam......

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
much like the police first look at the husband, when a wife is murdered, we need to always look first at liberals, when racist, sexist signs are posted.

^^^THIS^^^

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If case it has been forgotten, there are few rules in warcraft.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You could smell it, couldn't ya - the sheer manufactured quality of those reports? Echos of history, there.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Obama has many hands.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody even needs to lift a finger to make people that promote that crap look like idiots. They do a fine job of it themselves.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
And yet little mention of this behavior,

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Will this still be considered a hate/racis crime?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is the definition of "community organizing".

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
And another...

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/t...lag-on-massachusetts-civil-war-monument/

Earlier this week the national media tried to make a big deal out of the fact that a “racist” hung a Confederate flag on the monument to a civil war colonel. It was an act of “vandalism” by a white racist the media assumed. Now we find out that the flag was hung there by a black activist who was looking to stir hate against whites, not a white “racist” looking to attack blacks.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here's a dandy.

POS lawyer put these stickers up. It's not his first stunt either.

http://kxan.com/2015/03/20/austin-lawyer-adam-reposa-says-he-put-up-white-people-stickers/

AUSTIN (KXAN) — An Austin lawyer is claiming responsibility for several stickers placed on East Austin businesses that claimed they were “exclusively for white people.”

Adam Reposa posted the video on YouTube and made a statement on Facebook saying he was trying promote the issue of gentrification in East Austin. (Warning: The video contains explicit language)

“They’re getting pushed out, and pretty quick. This area of town is turning into white’s only,” Reposa said in the clip. “Not by law like it used to be, and everyone’s going to jump on, ‘that’s racist!’ ‘that’s racist!’ Man, this town, the way **** works is racist! And I knew I could just bait all of y’all into being as stupid as you are.”

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Considering the state of race relations in the USA now that Obama has nearly fulfilled his legacy, I'd say those are serious crimes.

Honestly, what kind of person has time or inclination to not only think like that, but act on it? Speaking for me and mine, we're too damn busy working to mess with nonsense like that. even in the winter when I'm not, I don't sit around dreaming up sheit to destabilize the entire country!

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Here's a dandy.

POS lawyer put these stickers up. It's not his first stunt either.

http://kxan.com/2015/03/20/austin-lawyer-adam-reposa-says-he-put-up-white-people-stickers/

AUSTIN (KXAN) — An Austin lawyer is claiming responsibility for several stickers placed on East Austin businesses that claimed they were “exclusively for white people.”

Adam Reposa posted the video on YouTube and made a statement on Facebook saying he was trying promote the issue of gentrification in East Austin. (Warning: The video contains explicit language)

“They’re getting pushed out, and pretty quick. This area of town is turning into white’s only,” Reposa said in the clip. “Not by law like it used to be, and everyone’s going to jump on, ‘that’s racist!’ ‘that’s racist!’ Man, this town, the way **** works is racist! And I knew I could just bait all of y’all into being as stupid as you are.”

Yeah...he's the one representing a bunch of the Bandidos.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
tjk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Thought I heard somewhere that the good Rev, Al went to Charleston. Little has been heard of the MF's agitation there. Perhaps the loud mouth racist SOB is only valid in riot situations.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Maybe he'll do a piss-poor job and they'll wack him.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Likely he wouldn't fit in with real, loving Christians.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 58 invisible), 2,971 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,810
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.