Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I don't know why I bother to answer so many "experts" here after the rude comments. I have been used and abused too much. I will voice my opinion whatever and I say tough! So many don't know how many sheets of toilet paper to wipe with but I will not cuss you but you still stink.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nice deer, Bow could i have an answer to my question?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
I don't know why I bother to answer so many "experts" here after the rude comments. I have been used and abused too much. I will voice my opinion whatever and I say tough! So many don't know how many sheets of toilet paper to wipe with but I will not cuss you but you still stink.

In other words, you're not smart enough to learn and not honest enough to admit you're wrong or ignorant.

Of the two plays you had, you have chosen poorly.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

….I agree…..you've taken a lot of abuse here…..you've forgotten more about shooting deer than I will ever know…..quite honestly, I can't criticize a guy for liking the .45 over the 9mm……heck, every time I carry a 9 I feel a little like Bruce Jenner.

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gmoats

….I agree…..you've taken a lot of abuse here…..you've forgotten more about shooting deer than I will ever know…..quite honestly, I can't criticize a guy for liking the .45 over the 9mm……heck, every time I carry a 9 I feel a little like Bruce Jenner.

So we should start calling youCaitlynn

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Killin' deer ain't hard.. Strong language can just about do it.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12
….So we should start calling youCaitlynn

"…..smile when you say that….." (been reading "The Virginian" and that's all I've got….)

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Rude to each other is too common here. We are supposed to share knowledge and experiences but to watch what you say to each other baffles me. I have said things personal in the past but learned it is the worst ever so I speak my mind now. Never directed to any man.
Why do You insult each other? We are in this hobby to benefit each other. I refuse to get angry and only relate facts from my experiences, take it or leave it. I could care less.
But to see all of you bash each other because you are smarter without proof saddens me. The Mods need to sort better.
You run down a good site.
You can call me anything but it just shows what you are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1-We're not bashing each other. It pretty much just you.

2-I'm glad you speak your mind. I just wish you'd do it in English.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rude to each other is too common here. We are supposed to share knowledge and experiences but to watch what you say to each other baffles me. I have said things personal in the past but learned it is the worst ever so I speak my mind now. Never directed to any man.
Why do You insult each other? We are in this hobby to benefit each other. I refuse to get angry and only relate facts from my experiences, take it or leave it. I could care less.
But to see all of you bash each other because you are smarter without proof saddens me. The Mods need to sort better.

Facts matter. Hint, there.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Read what you have said to each other. Anyone that agrees with me is in the same boat.
But I defer to anyone that has shot one deer. I defer to all that shoot people every day since most LEO's never shoot anyone.
Now the cop that shot the escaped murderer in NY might be in trouble to serve and protect others if he let him reach the woods. Shot the creep in the back, he should get a medal.
Darn sorry you can't read English. Basic skill learned before you can walk. Maybe you understand Arabic!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
يرجى التوقف عن الكتابة

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
يرجى التوقف عن الكتابة

كنت جعلني بث حمية الفلفل الطبيب

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
لول

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Read what you have said to each other. Anyone that agrees with me is in the same boat.
But I defer to anyone that has shot one deer. I defer to all that shoot people every day since most LEO's never shoot anyone.
Now the cop that shot the escaped murderer in NY might be in trouble to serve and protect others if he let him reach the woods. Shot the creep in the back, he should get a medal.
Darn sorry you can't read English. Basic skill learned before you can walk. Maybe you understand Arabic!

No one agrees with you; therein lies a point.

I've shot multiple deer, and more people than you. I win.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

What facts are you presenting?

What about the facts that have been presented to you that you refuse to discuss?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I don't care if the man prefers the .45 OK ver the 9mm, .40, etc. He should carry what he's comfortable with. To say that the 9mm is useless, pointless, etc., though, is simply ignorant and borderline silly. Modern ammunition has changed the playing field.

I'd have zero heartburn if I was issued a 9mm tomorrow (I'd want input on the platform). When I want advice/input on killng deer with a handgun, he has some credibility. On this topic.......

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
I don't care if the man prefers the .45 OK ver the 9mm, .40, etc. He should carry what he's comfortable with. To say that the 9mm is useless, pointless, etc., though, is simply ignorant and borderline silly. Modern ammunition has changed the playing field.

I'd have zero heartburn if I was issued a 9mm tomorrow (I'd want input on the platform). When I want advice/input on killng deer with a handgun, he has some credibility. On this topic.......

I've hunted with you and seen you shoot. You need maximum magazine capacity over all other attributes. wink

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Laffin'.....they all [bleep] hit and I was tired if walking. Blame Roy's boy!

Drop a pump in my hands......

I'm also not sure we should call that "hunting".

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NH K9

That's my point ole buddy!

I'm glad he carries what he is comfortable with. It's his statements of absolutes that baffle me

Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,392 guests, and 741 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.