Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 62 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 61 62
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by baymustang
Hey FO you twisted yellowbellied, scum sucking dog, coward and general worthless waste of time...... I thought you like to know....LMAO

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You dolts started this fight but you will not ever finish it.
Quick now, run to Mr. Post Count aka Bin and get this user ID banned,
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become moreso.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

Well now, that was UBER!!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Überlicious Larry "Douchebag" Root!

You poor bumbling idiotic paranoid sociopath. The phfucking lunacy that escapes your trembling lady fingers is so far fetched and of such volume, that you can't even begin to remember half the stupid sheit you've typed. Always humorous to wind you up and watch you frolic about. Geriatric fairy TROLLS flapping their wings and bumping their diseased gums always yield a chuckle....

Be sure and give Karen my salutations. She'll be hearing ALL about your Internet exploits and shenanigans... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Originally Posted by baymustang
Hey FO you twisted yellowbellied, scum sucking dog, coward and general worthless waste of time...... I thought you like to know....LMAO

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become moreso.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

Well now, that was UBER!!

This guy (Larry Root) is freakin' delusional.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Isn't that the parts gun?

edit: oops, thats a safariman special.

Last edited by RWE; 07/01/15.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think rooty toot ought to buy that .300H&H from Claiborne as a sign of support.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Or the Uber sporty 35 Whelen 7600 he also has listed...........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I think rooty toot ought to buy that .300H&H from Claiborne as a sign of support.

Without doubt!!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I hope somebody is writing this in a book. No one will ever believe it.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
everything you see on the internet is true.

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by RWE

Isn't that the parts gun?

edit: oops, thats a safariman special.

A new flock to fleece...all from the obscurity of the keyboard.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Grand

Sudden influx of legal fees?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably just needs a new set of tires... grin

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Grand

Sounds like this same rifle was mentioned here by Safariman as a potential trade offer right at a week before their bankruptcy filing. Obviously he must have still had it just a bit over a couple of months later during the afore mentioned pizza restaurant fundraiser to help out with his kidney transplant surgery expenses.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:_Dragunov_semi_auto_rifles_#Post9388611

Originally Posted by safariman
OK, now you have gone and done it! I am officially in the hunt for an FN/FAL. I will wait for a bit and sell off something I have or try to work a trade deal at a gun show, but the CETME is going to become an FN/FAL rifle. I probably have too many varmint only bolt actions, so one. of them can turn into one or more AR-15's as well.

Splattermatic, I am 6'3" and 245lbs. Are we close in size? I often find that rifles considered too big or too heavy for some folks are quite comfortable in my hands. I almost never can find gloves that fit my mitts, I am guessing from the photos that you suffer from the same ailments.

If you ever want one of your good semi automatics to become a really nice sporting or varminting rifle with great wood and barrel etc. PM me. I also have a synthetic stocked Remmy pump in 35 Whelen that could be sacrificed to the tools of battle.

Thanks so much for sharing your insight and experience.

GunGeek/Kevin, I much appreciate your insights here as well. You have added much value to these discussions. One of my first 'bucket list' post Kidney transplant hopes is a long ride on my Harley and the back highways from SE Oregon to Reno that I drove via car once are a prime candidate for that trip. Look for a turbocharged hot Rod Sportster down your way topped by a big guy with a mile wide grin from a new lease on life to stop by and take you out for burgers and beer. I 'might' just maybe, let you go for a spin on the beast, too grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 300 H&H:

Originally Posted by safariman
I want this rifle SO bad.... I am going to be looking at my cash flow really hard the next week or so as some of my incomes arrive in. If this is here in 7-10 days, and I receive what I am expecting this one will find a permanent home in Walla Walla.

I had one just like it and had to sell it when my Kidneys first went into total end stage renal failure and I miss it.

Song and dance, song and dance.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I wonder if Safariman was a original member of the PTL club with Jim & Tammy faye baker before it went under crazy

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by oldman1942

Jesus but this Root guy has some problems.Nut job for sure.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The beat goes on......

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ngwenyama
Originally Posted by oldman1942

Jesus but this Root guy has some problems.Nut job for sure.

Yep. Total psycho. Wonder if he has a real job? He sure spends a lot of time here. I guess all that stalking is a full-time job in itself.

WOW!

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Page 45 of 62 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 88 invisible), 2,736 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.