OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT

1900 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20431, USA

This Is For Your Urgent Attention.

RE: COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF USD1, 500,000.00

Based on the present anti-fraud/scam war, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Anti-Fraud Teams in Collaboration with the World Bank are making sure that Financial Fraud is Completely wiped out The. Internet Service Providers have noticed an increased email traffic hence the action of the security operatives to restrict cyber-crime.

In this regard, One hundred and six (106) bank and government officials have been arrested in so many countries so far and arrest is still going on. We have recovered the total sum of US $ 1.2 Billion from them in both cash and assets confirmed to have come from their victims and foreign beneficiaries' of both contract funds, inheritance funds, lottery winnings and fake relationship. Thousands of email addresses of victims (which include yours) have also been recovered from their address books. It is at this juncture that we are Contacting you Because you are now listed as One of the Beneficiaries of the IMF / World Bank Compensation payment of 2014/2015 batch "A." The International Monetary Fund (IMF) with the World Bank are making Refunds of US $ 1,500,000.00 each to all Foreigners whom his / her Email address is listed on the address book of These Recovered Officials arrested Fraudulent This refund is of Two types: - .. (a) Those who are Beneficiaries of Contract, Inheritance O

R Lottery funds.

Your Compensation payment will be Release to you through Our West African Regional Office on your contact where the debts from domiciled. Contact the office below as instruction for the release of your compensation payment has already been passed to them and the issuing bank You have to direct your communication to our West African Regional Office ONLY on the below information to claim your compensation payment:. -

Contact Barrister George Hings Ortega

EMAIL: hortegageorgegmail.com

Telephone: +234909698214

Endeavour to send the following details Required for Verification and Subsequent Release of your Compensation payment.

================================= ==================

. 1 Full Names: ........................... .......................

. 2 Address: ....................... ...............................

. 3 Telephone / Mobile: ............. ........................

. 4 Age and Gender: .................... ......................

. 5 Nationality: ........................ ...........................

. 6 Occupation: ................... ................................

. 7 Bank Name and Address: ........... .....................

============================= =======================

NOTE: You are HEREBY ADVISED to Disassociate Yourself from any form of Communication with claimed Individuals, Banks, corporate bodies and Government Officials and Follow Our Guidelines.

Yours Sincerely,

MR. EDWARD WATTS

Deputy Managing Director IMF,

TEL: +19177371977 Email: infoimf-org.us

BP-B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Seems they could hire a US shark to clear up the english and punctuation.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
When ever I get one of these I offer to trade my family's in a bridge in Brooklyn N.Y,

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Actually this one's been going on for years.

The typically send this letter to people they suckered in the past, trying to get them a second time.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
joken2 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

The typically send this letter to people they suckered in the past, trying to get them a second time.

I've received the more common of these types of phishing emails over the years but this guise was a first for me. I've never responded or clicked on any links in any I have ever received.

With all the usual legal selling of information plus the incessant illegal corporate cyber hacking going on nowadays I'd imagine acquiring extensive lists of email address would pretty much be penny ante stuff.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I've received the more common of these types of phishing emails over the years but this guise was a first for me. I've never responded or clicked on any links in any I have ever received.

With all the usual legal selling of information plus the incessant illegal corporate cyber hacking going on nowadays I'd imagine acquiring extensive lists of email address would pretty much be penny ante stuff.

Historically, most of their email address were gained by scouring the net looking for posted address. Since then their techniques have evolved to include "give us your email to win a price" pop ups and such.

If you actually think you have a chance at winning, you are just the gullible type they are looking for.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
732 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 21, 12308300, 76 invisible), 2,718 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,623
Posts18,398,611
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.