Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
boatboy Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just a personal story about a great product and great service

I heard really great things about Keen hikers and I wanted to try a set I bought a pair and lets just say they are great its the most comfortable shoe of any kind that I have owned. these were ankle height ,I liked them so much I bought a lower pair. The ankle height had a softer sole and I started to wear them everyday. With my job that works just fine. Well I am a bubba and I dont care how tough you are I walk on you everyday I am going to wear you out.
The boots were just at the warranty period and the front pulled apart I contacted them to see if they could be fixed and they replaced the boots N/C
There boots are fantastic and service is also every bit as good
Thursday of last week I ordered the replacements I came home today from a weekend away and the new ones are there

I cant be more impressed
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love them, and more and more are showing up on jobsites.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love Keen but they are not lasting as long as they used to. I used to get two seasons out of them but now only get one.

I did not know they had a warranty. How long is it good for?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wearing keen boots and shoes over 10 years

Love em

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have some Keen H2's. Wear them constantly on boats and around the water. Bought the GF a couple pairs, too.

They're must have when I go to MX. I wadefish in some very remote spots. Some flats. Some patchy reefs. Used to leave a lot of meat off my feet on/around the patchy reefs until I got the Keens.

I've had these for several years. Hardly show signs of wear. Think I got 'em in '08.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I've been wearing Keen boots for a bit over 4 years now. They have become my favorite footwear. I highly recommend Keen boots.

μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
My son has to wear safety toe boots at work and he says the Keen's are the most comfortable he's tried.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JMR40
My son has to wear safety toe boots at work and he says the Keen's are the most comfortable he's tried.

went with Keen's wheen i had to buy steel/safety toe boots for work cause they were the lightest weight i could find, thankfully they are also one of the few brands that tends to fit my feet

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Wear my H2 sandals a bunch. Also like my Keen slip-ons and hiking boots. They're super comfortable and hold up well to abuse.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I bought Keen hiking boots two years ago. I wear them antelope hunting. They are the most comfortable hunting boot I have ever worn. I've been very happy with them.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Keens = great stuff.

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I switched from boots to Keen Newport sandals years ago. They are almost impossible to wear out.

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JMR40

I have worked in manufacturing for over 30 years where safety shoes were mandatory. I have NEVER had a pair that were comfortable until about six months ago when I bought my first pair of Keen's. And six months later they are still comfortable! I'm sold on them for sure! They cost more than other major brands but worth it!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought everything made in China was crap, no? Y'all just wait 'til your feet burst into flames. grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Good Luck with the Keen's,we've got guy's at work that love the comfort but their life expectancy is about 1/3 that of my Redwing' s.If you don't abuse them,you should be happy! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
I thought everything made in China was crap, no? Y'all just wait 'til your feet burst into flames. grin

A few (very few) Keen models are U.S. made.

Support your local brewer.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been wearing the Keen Bryce low top hikers for well over a year now.
Really like the fit and having a shank in this type of shoe, and they seem to be wearing well.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Pointbock
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

A few (very few) Keen models are U.S. made.

Actually, the box my pair of Braddocks came in say assembled in the USA of globally sourced materials. Probably only had the laces added to qualify for the 'made in the USA' label. Regardless, so far, they fit and function as a quality boot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like only two of their models are made in the US (Portland OR). The Durand and Braddoc. All others are made in Asia or Europe.

From their web site.

http://www.keenfootwear.com/americanbuilt

There's plenty of good boots and shoes made in the US. I think I'll pass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wear their steel toe boots ...good stuff when u have feet like a duck...like me

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (16penny, 007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 44 invisible), 2,205 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,604
Posts18,454,812
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.