Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I hope she wins. I want to see her go "Stone Cold" on the podium.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I like her attitude. I hope she does well.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 4ager
Figures... about two full pages of comments, and not a single person has read the interview with her.

You shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions. I read it, and find her to be an amazing woman. I wasn't joking when I implied that most of the guys here couldn't handle her. I had one like that back when I was much younger & fitter, and it was all I could do to keep up with her. Today, she'd most likely kill me. Those Amazon women are hell in action............

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What an attitude. There are a few of us on here that like a little meat on the bone, to heck with 'Flave, I'd buy a ticket for that ride.

Steak and a beer when finished.

Sean
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
4ager: Impressive!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Jorge's wet dream come true.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
That girl would chew 90% of us up, spit it out, and still want more.

How much extra does that cost?

grin

I'd just be scared of disappointing her... eek shocked

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hubba, hubba----

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Figures... about two full pages of comments, and not a single person has read the interview with her.

The young lady is a world class athlete, has and does compete for the U.S. in the Olympics, and if you had read the interview, she shows a lot of class and a pretty damned good character.

In an age when little girls are being pushed to be stick-thin, unhealthy, inactive wimps and care about only what they look like, this young woman is a successful athlete and very open about her size and build.

Of course, no one here has a daughter that is anything other than a supermodel, or one that likes to compete in sports, so they certainly wouldn't need a role model of someone out there that might just be a bit more like "them" than Barbie. She knows exactly what she looks like and how she's built and is confident enough to pose for the Body Issue that will be seen all over the world. How many people casting aspersions at her would do the same?

Her words: "I'll be honest, I like everything about my body". I know damned few (if any) people who can honestly say that, and I can guaran-damn-tee I'd rather my daughter have this lady's attitude no matter what she looks like than to be trying to starve herself to some ridiculously thin size because she has to believe that skeletal is "sexy".

Given the self-absorbed, intellectually-vacuous creatures that parade themselves as women these days, I think I'd much rather hang out with a Olympic athlete that says if she wins a medal, she's going to go Stone Cold Steve Austin on the podium, chug a beer, and laugh at all the uptight [bleep] that then talk about the "trashy Americans".

Y'all say what you want, but I rather like the lass.

Sean, I did read it. I'm impressed by her. And quite frankly think she is a very attractive woman

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Eyeball says, dont get a wife who can break you in half.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The young lady is a world class athlete, has and does compete for the U.S. in the Olympics, and if you had read the interview, she shows a lot of class and a pretty damned good character.

In an age when little girls are being pushed to be stick-thin, unhealthy, inactive wimps and care about only what they look like, this young woman is a successful athlete and very open about her size and build.

Of course, no one here has a daughter that is anything other than a supermodel, or one that likes to compete in sports, so they certainly wouldn't need a role model of someone out there that might just be a bit more like "them" than Barbie. She knows exactly what she looks like and how she's built and is confident enough to pose for the Body Issue that will be seen all over the world. How many people casting aspersions at her would do the same?

Her words: "I'll be honest, I like everything about my body". I know damned few (if any) people who can honestly say that, and I can guaran-damn-tee I'd rather my daughter have this lady's attitude no matter what she looks like than to be trying to starve herself to some ridiculously thin size because she has to believe that skeletal is "sexy".

Given the self-absorbed, intellectually-vacuous creatures that parade themselves as women these days, I think I'd much rather hang out with a Olympic athlete that says if she wins a medal, she's going to go Stone Cold Steve Austin on the podium, chug a beer, and laugh at all the uptight [bleep] that then talk about the "trashy Americans".

For future reference would you please post a daily list of which threads we're not allowed to have any fun with?

Thanks

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Sean, I did read it. I'm impressed by her. And quite frankly think she is a very attractive woman

As an athlete she's very impressive but in no way can I find her attractive, sorry it just ain't happening.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
YUCK.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Here's another photo of her

[Linked Image]

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Personally, I'd take her over some anorexic bimbo, any damn day of the week. And as an added bonus, she'd be a damn good personal bodyguard! wink

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/06/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry John already saw the "manass" on her, the dress don't make it go away.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've seen 'wimmins' at Wally World that would make all the lineman from Green Bay.....cry!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Wrong and, well, usual rubbish.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Jorge's wet dream come true.

You people know me all to well...except her rack is a bit small...

Edited to add: I married my wet dream...

Last edited by jorgeI; 07/07/15.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
She seems perfectly adjusted and a pretty damn cool gal. No supermodel but she knows it, I am betting she would be a welcome addition to any campfire.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (222Sako, 204guy, 12344mag, 2500HD, 160user, 10gaugeman, 68 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,519
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.