Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'rx,

Your hilarious contributions and amazing dumbfhuqkery will not be missed.

Whine on and away...never letting that piece of fhuqking schit see the light of day.

Bless your heart...................

SuperKchunt,

It'd be a fascinating "race",to see who's been Outdoors less and "done" less than you and poor poor fhuqking stupid 'rx has this year(or any other).

Why don't you two Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks have a Showcase Showdown and duel it out,with pics?!? Laughing!

While nothing was even close to getting done,the gallery could vote as to who came the closest to ALMOST fhuqking doing something and that'd be some serious "bragging" rights.

Laughing!....................

'Dollar,

Have never seen or let alone shot a .257" 75V-Max...can you offer some more "details" on 'em?

Thanks!................

'17,

Given the "quality" of the work apparent,I'd wager goodly that headspace is amiss and the poor gal suffered "pressure" signs. She oughtta be driving virgin false shoulders of the Seven Times Fifty Fhuqking Seven variety,but hasn't the coordination to chew her own food.

So it's destined to be a 2700fps 110 AccuBomb Fhuqk Show,because that's as far as her "abilities" will take her.

I very much concur,that it is FUNNY schit!..................

'clairk,

Don't take much to horn you amazingly fhuqking stupid Texans up,now do it?!?

Didja' order a 26.5" barreled 375H&H receivered Bob,with your newfound enthusiasm for blueprints that suck copious ass? Or were you mainly planning on setting upon your kchunt,with your mouth open catching flies and drooling a bit more?

Do tell,few facts are as fhuqking funny as Texas ones. Can you drool in Spanish?!?

Laughing!

Bless your heart.............................

'ster,

"Nice rifle"?!? I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Groovin' on your sense of humor and the way you tossed her some bait.

She'll never even see it coming.

Laughing!...................

(Addendum: 'rx is trying to sell hummers...in order to afford a real rifle)

'rx,

Didn't mean to horn you up SugarTits...but there ain't no slighting your taste in men.

Bless your heart.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Hey big stick who pulled your string and said you could "fhuqking" talk???

And if I did want any "fhuqking" lip from you I would pull it out of my "fhuqking" zipper

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice looking rifle. I'm sure you will get the load sorted out.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You might try a set of these. You could get from 5'4" all that ways up to 5'6". Really might make a personal difference in your small life.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Everyone just relax, the couch offers many opportunities.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not bagging on your gunsmith but I take it to another gunsmith and get that chamber checked out something is out of whack big time..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Dollar,

Have never seen or let alone shot a .257" 75V-Max...can you offer some more "details" on 'em?

Thanks!................

Big Stick,

Oh Jeeze! I hate to make this sound condescending, but I'm not sure that you are ready for "details" on the reloading of metallic cartridges. If I may, I'd like to offer up a little advice...
If you're not familiar with a V-Max you should probably stay away from doing anything as advanced as reloading until you have a chance to study-up a little. You might try the "ABC's of Reloading" (Amazon.com) it costs a little but education is never free, and if it keeps you from blowing your head off (eek) it is cheap at twice the price. Always follow the written directions and never try to "Hotrod" (load it hotter than recommended) a cartridge.

The Internet is your friend when it comes to reloading. Try some of the various "Shooting Forums" (do a Google search). Some of the folks on the 'web can be a little brash, but most of them are pretty nice people...don't be a "smartacre" just admit you don't know something and ask for help. People are glad to help. Some may tease you a bit but they are just having fun. grin
Good Luck! and keep us posted on your progress.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'rx,

Any updates on your Colossal Goat Fhuqk? Manage to get that piece of fhuqking schit,hitting on even half of it's cylinders yet? Figured out headspace yet? You going to come charging out of the closet again,chasing cock across busy highways without looking? Lemme clue you in on a little "secret",everyone already knew that you putt from the rough. Laughing!

Perspective tends to be intellesting...even if all the facts sail over your pointy head and drooling maw. Hint.

The Bad Ass Browning Lever Rifle(BABLR) is both a Crowd Pleaser and a right proper Sleeper. Conjoin a .625BC with 2500fps of primary extraction padding in a 2.800" magbox,20" spout at 38.5" OAL and you've rather got things nipped tidily.

The key with a MGW OEM NIB spout,is to snug 'er up goodly with a pipe wrench,get a good grip on headspace(veddy veddy minimum in this instance,which relegates BABLR brass solely unto itself) and keep a good eye(you can't,because your's are crossed) on gear timing which factors the requisite bolt slide of .001-.015"...I managed .003" on the first pitch.

B4.

[Linked Image]

The BLR's bane.

[Linked Image]

B-after. HIGH polish bluing,with extreme care given to keep all angles/surfaces pristine. The Walnut was sanded to 1000#,with 27 coats of hand rubbed oil for weather sealing and beauty.

[Linked Image]

I didn't CerroSafe the chamber for it's Maiden Voyage and all was well,but drove false shoulders ala Lapooey dupe Rattle Battle Brass of like weight(capacity),during a gross powder Swapaloo yesterday.

Safety first. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Sooted neck and a chrono reading confirmed preconceived supposition of extrapolated burnrate substitution substance. Say that fast,3 times you dumbfhuqk. Laughing!

2400fps on da' nose.

[Linked Image]

Whistled the last of the 5rds loaded,to start paving the Moly Highway and bumped the works 1.2grs,for a 100fps gain and fair to middlin' ES/SD's,given the brass. Bushing sized Lapooey and .003" constriction,will nip that tidily. Hint.

Hated to shoot 'er in the rain yesterday,after ALL that tedious hand work involved the metal/wood finish regimens. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/TMvlkK.jpg[/img]

From a 200yd zero the POS Mk4 M3 will only grant me 925yds and small change in "flat" mounts. A 6x MQ will easily get it to the 1450yd line in this morning's atmosphere,on the erector alone and I'd prolly not "forget" about the 10 Mils remaining on the windshield either. Just sayin'. Hint.

Anywhoo...GOOD Talk and I look forward to your next Whine and fascinating recounting of all the things you've almost done.

Still sayin',you and SuperKchunt oughtta shoot it out and if only to cheer both of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks up,get Dumb Don(Salvage99) to enter the fray. A group photo of you 3 Dumbfhuqks would be a hoot!

Good talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

SuperKchunt,

When did your kchunt last leave the couch?!?

Ain't it a hoot...that you cain't "remember" either?!?

Laughing!

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you get to "do" something. Your plagiarized pic collection,must be coming along rather nicely? Mebbe wax a touch eloquent on the Sweet Satisfactions of "living" vicariously. laughing!

You poor poor Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk................

heavysquawker,

Perspective is often intellesting and I appreciate the peecture,as I've never seen a Deer before. Thanks!

Like a good sneak myself.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0And%20Play/8-11-08MonsterPolarBearA.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0And%20Play/8-11-08MonsterPolarBearC.jpg[/img]

Keep doing your best,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

Bless your heart...................

79',

The DUMB Kchunt cannot take a fhuqking hint.

Hint................(grin)

'Dollar,

Thank you for sparing my feelings,as I've never read anything positive about plastic tipped boolits and shoot Partitions solely. I'm talking Factory Loads,because ALL Rifle Manufacturers glaringly warn against handloads and that they'll instantly void their Warranty. I assure you,noone would know better than the Arms Makers,in regards to what types of ammo are safe in their offerings !

While I appreciate your friendly reply about Handloading,I'm simply not willing to take such risks,that are blatantly against Manufacturer protocol. Perhaps others of the more adventurous sort,may venture in the direction you allude...but NOT me.

Thanks for your cordial tutelage!..................

(Addendum: for Technical Tooling Clarification(s))

'PHAG,

That is not a "hatchet"...that is a GB Punch Driver,set to BELGIAN Browning Specs.

I've an assortment of GB Punch Drivers,effectively running the gamut,up to and including 5lbs and a 36" handle. I keep them in a Humidor,so as to not compromise harmonic oscillations.

There's much to be said,for having the right equipment for the job.

Hint...................

(Addendum(s): for more Drooling Dumbfhuqs)

heavysqawker,

Hot offa the press. 20" 1-8" Brux no-turn 6BR Montucky,105 .530BC,crushed shoulders with a single poke.

Ain't even "fair" is it...you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk. Wax eloquent on the last tag you punched. Laughing!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/2uxaU3.jpg[/img]

Your "best" is a fhuqking riot!

Laughing!

Cheer up,Deer Season is only days away.

Hint..................

'rx,

PLEASE cite the 20" barreled short action chambering with GOOD boolits(because they matter farrrrrrrrrrrr more than headstamps),that won't reliably kill Deer as dead as your Goat Fhuqk Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and it's 'H&H receiver,"wondrous" 26.5" spout and awe inspiring 2700fps launch of a .257" 110gr AccuBomb?!?

Take your time,breathe deeply and really give it your BEST...because I assure you,it will be fhuqking FUNNY,but you'll be the ONLY one who doesn't realize same!

Then knock 'er outta da' Park and cite the "advantages" of schit base/rings and schit glass,on the very piece of fhuqking schit you are trying to laude? Extry Points in advance,if you can go FULL Texan and cite that the velocity reduction "increase"s Terminal Affects. Looking forward to how the "careful thought" of the Goat Fhuqk was construed. You might could make The Guinness Book,for having lost a bet THAT fhuqking big!

Laughing!

Choose the headstamp carefully,I just might gun a few.

Is there NO end to you Stupid Fhuqkers Stupidity?!?

Wow +P++!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Love the hatchet.....is that for your inletting/barrel channel work??

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A good sneak? Oh [bleep] I am dieing laughing at you, you fat phuqck.

A fat phuqcking dwarf floating in a boat is a "good sneak"? Why don't you post up a pic of your tubby ass sneaking up on a plate of 'fresh' deep fried seafood, I know you've done that 'recently' don't let the boat seat get your chunt... hint

Poor Larry

PS. Larry skip breakfast this morning, and keep your chins up in those 'new' pics laffin.

Last edited by heavywalker; 07/09/15.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
With a 5 shot group out of a 257 robets sporter barrel that measures .320 what more could i ask for. With that I cant see any issues with my rifle. And at 2700fps that everyone laughs at has no problem bagging whitetails here in VA

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Oh phuqck Larry you lying sac of schit.

This is you and all your 'glory' as recently as a phuqcking month ago. I look at this and all I want to do is skewer the phuqcking rolls on your neck and roast one. Laffin... those shirt buttons look 'distressed'.... hint

Everyone feel free to laugh your phuqcking ass off if only because it is phuqcking hilarious.

[Linked Image]

You want to talk schit about do nothings... and couches, and I and everyone else knows you didn't get that phuqcking fat by 'getting out there' Laffin. Oh phuqck what a hoot you are.

I do have to applaud you though Larry, you've been dealt a schit hand from birth. Short, bald, and now add fat Phuqck to the list, you got the trifecta and you still managed to overcome it all and become a perfect lying ass hole.

BTW I spared you the embarrassment of the 13 year old towering over you, how old was he when he out grew your 'genes'

You're doing Grate.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by heavywalker; 07/09/15.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Lmfao

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by heavywalker

This is you and all your 'glory' as recently as a phuqcking month ago. I look at this and all I want to do is skewer the phuqcking rolls on your neck and roast one. Laffin... those shirt buttons look 'distressed'.... hint

Everyone feel free to laugh your phuqcking ass off if only because it is phuqcking hilarious.

[Linked Image]

You want to talk schit about do nothings... and couches, and I and everyone else knows you didn't get that phuqcking fat by 'getting out there' Laffin. Oh phuqck what a hoot you are.

I do have to applaud you though Larry, you've been dealt a schit hand from birth. Short, bald, and now add fat Phuqck to the list, you got the trifecta and you still managed to overcome it all and become a perfect lying ass hole.

BTW I spared you the embarrassment of the 13 year old towering over you, how old was he when he out grew your 'genes'

You're doing Grate.

[Linked Image]

GREAT post! That made my day. LMAO!

I've had little twig on ignore for a long time so I have no idea what he's been posting but I'm pretty sure I can guess. Just glad people have gotten better about not quoting his posts in their replies. Kinda cancels out the usefulness of the ignore feature.

BTW, RangeMaster, that is a beautiful rifle that anyone would be proud to own. A true heirloom piece that can be passed down as part of your family history.

Last edited by TATELAW; 07/09/15.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by TATELAW

[Linked Image]

You're doing Grate.

[Linked Image]

GREAT post! That made my day. LMAO!

I've had little twig on ignore for a long time so I have no idea what he's been posting but I'm pretty sure I can guess. Just glad people have gotten better about not quoting his posts in their replies. Kinda cancels out the usefulness of the ignore feature.

Hey now' in B's defense, he does shoot Canon.

JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 07/09/15.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LAPM! smile

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SuperCub
LAPM! smile

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Superchunt,

NOTHING beats the original... LMFAO

Raider,

That came close... TFF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NOTHING beats the original...

How 'bout this one then? smile

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 72 invisible), 3,024 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,336
Posts18,468,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.