A
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
THE 2015 USA WELFARE PLAN
For a guy and his girlfriend with two kids
Follow these proven steps:

1. Don't get married to her.
2. Always use your mom's address to get mail.
3. The guy buys a house.
4. Guy rents out house to his girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.
5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn't have to pay for family insurance.
7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free being a single mother
8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps
9. Girlfriend gets free cell phone
10. Girlfriend get free utilities.
11. Guy moves into home but continues to use moms house to get mail.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you each get to claim head of house hold at $1,800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets disability for being "crazy" or having a "bad back" at $1,800 a month and never has to work again.

This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people.
A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0 dollars.
An unmarried couple with stay at home mom nets.
$21,600 disability +
$10,800 free housing +
$6,000 free Obamacare +
$6,000 free food +
$4,800 free utilities +
$6,000 Pell grant money to spend +
$12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant +
$8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother =
--$75,000 a year in benefits…….

Any idea why our country is $18 trillion in debt ?

Sharpsman,

Close, but not quite how it normally works.

First, the guy never buys a house. That would require a employment, and credit, and it would be an asset the other Baby Mama's could come after for their back child support. The woman does rent a house, and get the section 8 payments of $900.00 per month, but they go to an Landlord.

As for the college benefits, you've over stated them. There is not "free college for being a single mother". I've filled out many a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and just being a single parent, or any sex, is not sufficient for "free college". For the 2015-2016 School year the maximum Pell grant is 5,775, not 18k. (you over stated it, then added it in three times over).

As for splitting the kids, that only works if mom lives in the same school district as the kids, other wise, you create a SERIOUS mess for yourself.

Now here's one angle you missed. The Landlord will know the babydaddy is also living there. So in order for Mama to get a bigger house then section 8 will allow, BD will kick the landlord something under the table each month.

I....didn't miss anything! I cut and pasted this from an email that was sent to me from a source that is generally reliable! As to the validity thereto...it's anyone's guess! Unless one would work in each department or sections of government that has control over every detail mentioned in the article it's beyond normal comprehension therefore for anyone to say that it's all BULLSCHITT!! There are EXCEPTIONS to rules....and there are those within this government that are highly cognizant of how to work around each and every rule....regardless of what one may have witnessed previously!!

I think I live closer to "The Hood", then the guy who constructed the email. The way I suggest is closer to what the hood rats actually do.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's not just those in "The Hood"! All ethnic groups are involved....and some...are building some VERY expensive houses!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Greyghost
More internet BS... there has been time limits on cash aid ever since 96. And records are scrupulously gone over for each application... while there are some that beat the system for awhile they are usually caught and convicted.

Now if any of you personally know of anyone that is doing something to the likes as the OP suggest and haven't reported such abuse... then you are part of the problem and have nothing to complain about!

Phil

Well Gee Phil...

A sister of a family friend has been on assistance for 20 plus years in Massachusetts....last several years she is netting 6K a month....

but closer to home here on the left coast, had this explained to me by the gals at the Del Norte County Treasurer's Office.. they had to cash the welfare checks of those 'collecting' assistance...

Got to know those gals real well covering their account for business...they said they were cashing multiple checks per week for people coming in with the required matching IDs... plenty of them, people they ran into at the local supermarket, gas station, even their kids schools...

They reported those people to the state of California, but were told by Sacrmento, to 'quit invading their clients' privacy' and if someone had an ID that matched the name on the check, they were not to question it, just cash it, no matter 'if the person had been in there a dozen times, with other IDs and other names and other checks."

As they explained to me, tons of people would get 'laid off' down in the Bay Area or So Cal, get on unemployment, welfare etc.. and then move up to Del Norte County, still collecting the same amount of money, but much less overhead to live....

Even if they were only doing it with one claim per week, under California's laws they could milk it for 36 months, before it all ran out.. then they just cross into Oregon and claim they had a job offer but it fell thru.. evidently not even having to prove it...they get a mailing address in Oregon, which can even be under General Delivery, and milk Oregon another 24 months, before that dried up, while still really living in Del Norte County....

After that its back to the Bay Area or Southern Cal for 6 months on less, taking a job they can get laid off from again and start the 60 month cycle all over again....

so to say this is internet BS.. go spend some time observing down at the local Welfare Offices, or ADF Services.. and then tell us all this is strictly internet BS...if you can...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I knew at kid at work who got a Pell grant to go to college. He attended two classes, dropped out and used the money to make a down payment on a new car.

A guy I knew in church got drafted in 1958, met him again in 1972. He was then a Captain in the U.S.Army. He had been sent back to school to get a degree. He collected his army pay, G.I. Bill, unemployment, and a state stipend as returning vet.

How he got unemployment and the state stipend( for unemployed returning vets) I can't figure out.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Greyghost
More internet BS... there has been time limits on cash aid ever since 96. And records are scrupulously gone over for each application... while there are some that beat the system for awhile they are usually caught and convicted.

Now if any of you personally know of anyone that is doing something to the likes as the OP suggest and haven't reported such abuse... then you are part of the problem and have nothing to complain about!

Phil

Disprove it Dude!!

This, I would like to know for sure, fact or fiction.

If I knew of anyone milking the system and had a place to call I would in a heartbeat, its only fair to the tax payers.

Last folks I reported to IRS 10 years ago, and as far as I can tell, other than each one having 3-4 different partners since, nothing seems to have changed.

Rost, as far as "legalities" are concerned,,,,how did girlfriend or boyfriend actually break the law? Ain't no law against milking that I know of.

Each claimed head of house, each claimed all the kids as dependants.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 3,111 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,701
Posts18,456,746
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.