Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Normally, I'd just dismiss this as another thug footballer being urban, but a look at the just released video shows me something else. For those of you who have missed it, FSU QB De'Anre Johnson got dismissed from the football team after a video showing him striking a woman in a bar became public. I watched the longer clip of the survellience video that shows this young woman push past Johnson to get to the bar, and in turn, Johnson tries to worm his way back. The obviously intoxicated chick then knees him in the crotch and punches him, and he retaliates by punching her back and walks off.

I think the dude is getting done wrong. I have no love for FSU, Thugs, or footballers that think they own the world, but he didn't start anything and he finished it the way they do in "urban" culture. None of this is right, but I have a message to young women:

You have been led to believe that we are a gender neutral society. The feminists have convinced you that you no longer have to act like ladies, so you don't. Don't expect to be treated like ladies, because you no longer are ladies. You want to start fights in bars? You want to drink until you drop and cuss like sailors? Then this is what you will get.

Advise to my daughter: Bars have bouncers to take care of unruley thugs. Get the bouncer to take care of things. Don't knee some dude in the crotch unless he is attacking you or starting trouble. Trying to get to the bar for a drink is not a reason to punch somebody. If you act like a drunk biotch, you will get treated as such.

If you get in this situation, don't raise your fist up, just call over the bartender and have them take care of it or call a bouncer.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Both are to blame , he got what he deserved and both should be kicked out the bar for good.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Be interesting to see where he re-surfaces after his "rehabilitation".

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
De'Anre, just doin' what comes natcherly.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Can't even knock out a white chick? That dude wouldn't last long with the FSU crowd anyway.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Spud

Both were in the wrong, although you never hit a woman. She should be facing disciplinary actions as well.

He will be playing for Auburn or LSU in the future.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Just another uppity trying to pick up blondes.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
Can't even knock out a white chick? That dude wouldn't last long with the FSU crowd anyway.

Yeah we FSU fans condone women getting punched or beaten or abused. GFY

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Is she doesn't like it needs to complain to the National Organization for Women.

Women used to be special. The National Organization for Women has gotten their status dropped to "equal".

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Damn good thing she had a friend there to brush her hair for her after she took that hit. crazy What the F was that all about?

Last edited by RS308MX; 07/07/15.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, If O had a son.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't understand why people making such a big deal out of punching a girl.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Both were in the wrong, although you never hit a woman. She should be facing disciplinary actions as well.

You have to just turn and walk away. He had such an opportunity, but he just threw it away for adolescent pride.

ENTITLED...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by hatari

I think the dude is getting done wrong.

No he isn't. He hit a woman. Period. End of story. He can should be in a cell and definitely not playing QB for a team.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If my mother, wife or daughter got drunk, ran their mouth in public, attempted to knee me in the balls, and punch me in the face, I'd knock them flat on their fugking ass.

Can't imagine treating a stranger any differently.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Spud

He will be playing for Auburn or LSU in the future.

I'd say never hit a lady.

There are too many women who misuse the hands off rule to act the bitch and get physical, all the while thinking their actions are consequence free.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Acknowledging that chivalry is dead, no other guys offered to help her.

The bartender in the cut off wife beater looked like he didn't know what to do other than pick things up and put them down.

Hell, even the gurlfreends let Shelia bleed all over the bar.

Place is hardly a haven for any treatise on manners.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I was taught to never hit a woman, and have never felt the need to do so, though I've been sorely provoked at times. That said, I think she deserved what she got.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by hatari

I think the dude is getting done wrong.

No he isn't. He hit a woman. Period. End of story. He can should be in a cell and definitely not playing QB for a team.

Yeah, only he didn't hit a woman. Women do not behave that way, if a woman comes at someone like a man she needs to be prepared to be treated like one.

With that said I would still throw the guy off my football team, because he doesn't have the basic intelligence to walk away from a really dumb situation.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

Yeah we FSU fans condone women getting punched or beaten or abused. GFY

Easy chief, talking about the players. Winston with sexual assault etc. I won't take long if you make a search to find more.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 69 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.