Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
from what I hear from Tallahassee locals, is that Johnson was hitting on the White girl from the git go, and she got pizzed about it. Things went down hill from there.

Sound more like the real truth of this story

Sounds like a bunch of gullible white people and Cubans believing an embarrassed white girl's BS story.

Travis

She hated being hit on by him so much that she decided to crowd up next to him at the bar? Interesting tactic.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The women might as well toughen up about all this equality stuff.

No need.

Women and minorities can have their cake, and eat it too.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
from what I hear from Tallahassee locals, is that Johnson was hitting on the White girl from the git go, and she got pizzed about it. Things went down hill from there.

Sound more like the real truth of this story

Sounds like a bunch of gullible white people and Cubans believing an embarrassed white girl's BS story.

Travis

She hated being hit on by him so much that she decided to crowd up next to him at the bar? Interesting tactic.

Ergo, my disdain for her as well..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If'n I had a young man to raise, I'd tell him if he meets an obnoxious woman, to just walk away no matter how much she pisses him off. Hit her and suddenly she's the victim, and the guy's the villain.

Supposedly the guy had a bright future, was a good student and had never been in trouble before. Guess she took care of that.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
Can't even knock out a white chick? That dude wouldn't last long with the FSU crowd anyway.

Yeah we FSU fans condone women getting punched or beaten or abused. GFY

Easy chief, talking about the players. Winston with sexual assault etc. I won't take long if you make a search to find more.

WHere was he charged and arrested? Oh I forgot he was not but you probably believer everything ESPN and TMZ write .

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/1...lahassee-justice.html?referrer=&_r=0
Certainly, Florida State football players have not always sidestepped prosecution. Over the last three years, at least nine players have been arrested on charges ranging from sexual assault to being an accessory to a fatal shooting.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Lucky for her she wasn't wearing a Confederate Flag tee. He'd be getting the 'Presidential Medal of Freedom' before week's end.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Turns out the whole thing is a hoax, and its actually one of those Red Bull commercials

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
He was 19 YO

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Lucky for her she wasn't wearing a Confederate Flag tee. He'd be getting the 'Presidential Medal of Freedom' before week's end.

HERO!

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Interesting observation, particularly since she was at the bar first. It appears he had to ask some other girl to move so he could come along side the girl he struck.

This is how brains work on alcohol (referring to the video). Not a man/woman thing but a drunk/stupid thing.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've been rejected by thousands of good looking women before moving onto the not-good looking women. Not once have I seen anything close to what is shown on that video.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm trying to care.

But it just ain't happening.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RickyD
Interesting observation, particularly since she was at the bar first. It appears he had to ask some other girl to move so he could come along side the girl he struck.

This is how brains work on alcohol (referring to the video). Not a man/woman thing but a drunk/stupid thing.

He asked the girl to move so he could approach the only vacant spot at the bar. His shoulder touches the princess as he inches through the crowd and that's when she starts actin' a foo'.

I know it's hard to accept that some white girls deserve to get punched, but all that video shows is a white girl that deserved to get punched.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can't be punching hunkey wimmens. LOL

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RickyD

He asked the girl to move so he could approach the only vacant spot at the bar. His shoulder touches the princess as he inches through the crowd and that's when she starts actin' a foo'.

I know it's hard to accept that some white girls deserve to get punched, but all that video shows is a white girl that deserved to get punched.

Travis

Had to keep a "Lady" from breaking a beer bottle on a "Gentlemens" head at a bar in St Augustine Florida one night many years ago . I think he cut in front of her at the bar...I didn't want to get hit with Shrapnel , she was not to happy with me or the guy grin

She went beyond and should have been punished as much as he was

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I had a mouthy chick, about the age in the video at a concert once. Big crowd on the floor, people moving/pushing about. Me and my pard were moving away from the masses and the princess didn't like us pushing by her.

She got all mouthy then yelled for her boyfriend (I hate those bitches).

As he made his way towards us I told my friend 'Be ready, if he moves on me I'm decking her'

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, its all conjecture and its not like I gaf for either of the principle players in this Red Bull commercial but it does look like she got a little sassy at the 8-10 second mark, with the head tilt and smarmy smile.

Not that its an excuse, just a contributing factor in the dumbphuckitude to follow.

Antwan should have held his cool, fake ID and all.

Pride and temper are mf'ers...

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Once again, all she had to do was ask the bartender to have security take care of things.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RWE
Well, its all conjecture and its not like I gaf for either of the principle players in this Red Bull commercial but it does look like she got a little sassy at the 8-10 second mark, with the head tilt and smarmy smile.

Not that its an excuse, just a contributing factor in the dumbphuckitude to follow.

Precisely and ESPN got just what they needed millions of click$.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Once again, all she had to do was ask the bartender to have security take care of things.

Well sure, but if she did, we'd be arguing if the 270 is gay.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 12344mag, 257 mag, 2003and2013, 68 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.