Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
Figures... about two full pages of comments, and not a single person has read the interview with her.

The young lady is a world class athlete, has and does compete for the U.S. in the Olympics, and if you had read the interview, she shows a lot of class and a pretty damned good character.

In an age when little girls are being pushed to be stick-thin, unhealthy, inactive wimps and care about only what they look like, this young woman is a successful athlete and very open about her size and build.

Of course, no one here has a daughter that is anything other than a supermodel, or one that likes to compete in sports, so they certainly wouldn't need a role model of someone out there that might just be a bit more like "them" than Barbie. She knows exactly what she looks like and how she's built and is confident enough to pose for the Body Issue that will be seen all over the world. How many people casting aspersions at her would do the same?

Her words: "I'll be honest, I like everything about my body". I know damned few (if any) people who can honestly say that, and I can guaran-damn-tee I'd rather my daughter have this lady's attitude no matter what she looks like than to be trying to starve herself to some ridiculously thin size because she has to believe that skeletal is "sexy".

Given the self-absorbed, intellectually-vacuous creatures that parade themselves as women these days, I think I'd much rather hang out with a Olympic athlete that says if she wins a medal, she's going to go Stone Cold Steve Austin on the podium, chug a beer, and laugh at all the uptight [bleep] that then talk about the "trashy Americans".

Y'all say what you want, but I rather like the lass.
I like her, too. Both her attitude and appearance. It's much easier to like people who like themselves, as long as not too much.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by 4ager
Figures... about two full pages of comments, and not a single person has read the interview with her.

The young lady is a world class athlete, has and does compete for the U.S. in the Olympics, and if you had read the interview, she shows a lot of class and a pretty damned good character.

In an age when little girls are being pushed to be stick-thin, unhealthy, inactive wimps and care about only what they look like, this young woman is a successful athlete and very open about her size and build.

Of course, no one here has a daughter that is anything other than a supermodel, or one that likes to compete in sports, so they certainly wouldn't need a role model of someone out there that might just be a bit more like "them" than Barbie. She knows exactly what she looks like and how she's built and is confident enough to pose for the Body Issue that will be seen all over the world. How many people casting aspersions at her would do the same?

Her words: "I'll be honest, I like everything about my body". I know damned few (if any) people who can honestly say that, and I can guaran-damn-tee I'd rather my daughter have this lady's attitude no matter what she looks like than to be trying to starve herself to some ridiculously thin size because she has to believe that skeletal is "sexy".

Given the self-absorbed, intellectually-vacuous creatures that parade themselves as women these days, I think I'd much rather hang out with a Olympic athlete that says if she wins a medal, she's going to go Stone Cold Steve Austin on the podium, chug a beer, and laugh at all the uptight [bleep] that then talk about the "trashy Americans".

Y'all say what you want, but I rather like the lass.

Wrong and, well, usual rubbish.

How so, EdM? I didn't see your comments on the first two pages, and damned little other than critiques of the way the lady looked (or an insult as to her sexuality); not a peep about her as an athlete or her demeanor.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Christ,

Ya'll gonna fight over a woman that you don't even know and could whip both your asses at the same time?

Lmao

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,381
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.