Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bea175
Black Men love to beat on White Women

Especially with their coal sausage.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Damn good thing she had a friend there to brush her hair for her after she took that hit. crazy What the F was that all about?

Gotta get her groomed up as good as possible. It's gonna be hard enough for her to get laid now with that lip all poked out,...let alone having her hair all askew.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
If my mother, wife or daughter got drunk, ran their mouth in public, attempted to knee me in the balls, and punch me in the face, I'd knock them flat on their fugking ass.

Can't imagine treating a stranger any differently.

Clark

+1

If a woman tries to knee me in the groin and takes a swing, I will punch her in the face and I don't care if she is my momma! (The key thing of course, is to not get yourself into situations where that would ever happen in the first place.)

Last edited by savage24; 07/07/15.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Likely saved FSU a bunch of time and money, these young parent less thugs are like condoms use and discard, the lack of discipline is apparent in all to many ways for this kid to ever make the team.
This is more like a test, there are cameras every where, everyone knows it, so you are in a bar, under age drinking, and you center punch a pig. Just way to many mistakes for some one trying to make the big time, nice hat though. smile

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Spud
De'Anre, just doin' what comes natcherly.

Both were in the wrong, although you never hit a woman. She should be facing disciplinary actions as well.

He will be playing for Auburn or LSU in the future.

Oh, hell no! We've had enough fast black running quarterbacks at LSU. They can do everything but win! we also have plenty of black criminals on the team, already. Auburn can have him.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Pity, young D'Andre there coulda just not got PO'd at all and just let it go.

He was the quarterback on the football team, it ain't like he had anything to prove. He was getting hit far worse'n that for a living.

One crabby woman loser in a bar? Heck there was prob'ly a hundred good-looking women around that woulda taken him home that night.

As for who deserved what, there just ain't much good that ever comes from hitting a woman, even if like in this case they deserve it.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The funny part is he hits like a girl, really, sucker punch a fat drunk white girl and you can't even get her to her knees, WTF!

Lots a street cred wasted here, still like the hat though!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Q: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
A: Nothing, you already told her twice.

Q: What do you call a woman with one black eye?
A: A quick learner.

Q: Of the thousands of women who suffer from domestic abuse each year, what do they all have in common?
A: They didn't know when to shut the f*ck up.

And just for the heck of it.

Q: Why can't Helen Keller drive?
A: Because she's a woman.

They say 10,000 women a year are battered.......I prefer to eat mine plain.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Is she doesn't like it needs to complain to the National Organization for Women.

Women used to be special. The National Organization for Women has gotten their status dropped to "equal".

Yea, Feminism has deceived women into giving up their first and foremost station--that of birthing, nurturing, and raising children to be adults that contribute to the better good, the most important job and responsibility among human kind--to accepting that anything else including cursing like a drunk sailor and getting in bar fights is the sign of a progressive women in a post modern culture.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by deflave
I've been rejected by thousands of good looking women

Travis

Who woulda guessed. smile

Last edited by eyeball; 07/07/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Spud
De'Anre, just doin' what comes natcherly.

Both were in the wrong, although you never hit a woman. She should be facing disciplinary actions as well.

He will be playing for Auburn or LSU in the future.

Oh, hell no! We've had enough fast black running quarterbacks at LSU. They can do everything but win! we also have plenty of black criminals on the team, already. Auburn can have him.

LOL they offered him a scholly...I bet he ends up in Auburn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Acknowledging that chivalry is dead, no other guys offered to help her.

The bartender in the cut off wife beater looked like he didn't know what to do other than pick things up and put them down.

Hell, even the gurlfreends let Shelia bleed all over the bar.

Place is hardly a haven for any treatise on manners.

what I loved was the Poindexter sitting behind her, he just took it all in cool as a cucumber and then splitsville.

she may have indeed had it coming, but if it's my daughter (and yes she can be mouthy and has a temper) he's got bigger problems than gettin kicked off the team.

I admit it, yes I'm a chauvinistic redneck at heart, you deck one of my boys, well it sucks to be them. You deck my daughter it sucks to be you.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by hatari

I think the dude is getting done wrong.

No he isn't. He hit a woman. Period. End of story. He can should be in a cell and definitely not playing QB for a team.

Yeah, only he didn't hit a woman. Women do not behave that way, if a woman comes at someone like a man she needs to be prepared to be treated like one.

With that said I would still throw the guy off my football team, because he doesn't have the basic intelligence to walk away from a really dumb situation.

Bingo

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another FSU QB being a thug... I'm shocked, just totally shocked! wink

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/07/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Another FSU QB being a thug... I'm shocked, just totally shocked! wink

Next thing you know, he will win the Heisman Trophy.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Time for a break, you're talking to yourself again. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Time for a break, you're talking to yourself again. grin

shocked laugh cool

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jimy
The funny part is he hits like a girl, really, sucker punch a fat drunk white girl and you can't even get her to her knees, WTF!

Lots a street cred wasted here, still like the hat though!

I figure that would have brought charges of attempted homicide. I figure he could have messed her up if he had wanted to.

Im betting he wanted to teach her a lesson, and did.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by bruinruin
She was just as guilty as he and if this had happened in a home, he'd likely never be able to legally own a firearm again due to domestic violence.

Life can get messed up pretty easily.

Yep. The Lautenberg Amendment is a big reason why I refuse to associate with crazy wimmins.

Last edited by savage24; 07/07/15.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Damn good thing she had a friend there to brush her hair for her after she took that hit. crazy What the F was that all about?

Gotta get her groomed up as good as possible. It's gonna be hard enough for her to get laid now with that lip all poked out,...let alone having her hair all askew.

You mean that now she looks black? grin

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 19rabbit52, 57 invisible), 2,895 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,695
Posts18,456,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.