Campfire Tracker
Two pro boxers spar with the bully.

http://madworldnews.com/dad-teaches-bully-son/

BP-B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
That kids Dad is a real one! Good for him!!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Well, seeing as how parents can't whip their kids, he handled it the only way he could.
Check out the Bully Beatdown episodes on Youtube.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I like the Dad:“Hit back, tough guy! Hit back, tough guy! Come on. Hit ’em.”

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
After a life time of watching bullies, I don't think getting their butt wiped teaches them not to bully- It just teaches them to be more careful of who they pick on.
One example, a guy I went to high school with got the ultimate butt whipping in basic training, a blanket party- It only made him more bitter, still bullied, just was more careful about who he bullied.
Another guy, about the same deal, just never would pick on someone that would give him a fair fight.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ABUSE!! ABUSE!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I found it enjoyable.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My sister was two years older than me and a lot bigger than me up until I hit high school. She could usually get the best of me up until then. Well then that day came, she tried to hit me, I stepped back and then popped her in the eye.
When she went running into the living room to tell my father on me. I heard my father tell her "I heard the whole thing unfold, you deserved it!". As she stormed back by me stomping off to her room, I smiled and gave her an Ali Shuffle. Schitt is going to be different from here on out!!

Wasn't a night later we got into it again, I pushed her and called her a bitch....whoops, apparently I misjudged the old man's intent. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good for the dad.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
He be leakin

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Call da amber lamps!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually it looked like the kid did pretty good considering he was up against professionals.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually it looked like the kid did pretty good considering he was up against professionals.

And he's lucky enough to have a father to take the time to do that, and to teach him the right way to act in life. I'm thinking that later he'll be very glad his father did that.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

He only looked good because the pro didn't display his ability.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I guess I'm a super-great dad because I don't even have to hire out.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drill sargents are paid to bully IMO. They tend to pick on congenital screw ups and others that stand out in the crowd. There was one fella in my platoon that was a polite sort, big by most standards. The DI's were merciless.

We were doing bayonet drills with the M14 and they started busting his chops about how a big guy like him couldn't stick the bayonet in the practice dummy any more than a few inches. It was a steel frame that compressed and contained strips of car tires about 6" wide, the frame being roughly 2x3' in size. It was sad watching the whole thing actually. No mercy at all.

Tiny finally snapped and drove his rifle through the tire rubber all the way up to the trigger guard. They had to disassemble the frame to free the rifle

They never gave him any crap after that.

It wasn't until graduation day that they found out that Pvt Tiny's (Enlisted Reserve) day job was that of a defensive tackle for the Detroit Lions.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
663 members (17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 73 invisible), 2,760 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.