Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
We've got a couple of buffalo left on quota for this year, so we are offering a special, heavily discounted, all inclusive trophy Cape Buffalo hunt through the end of the year for $11,000. This package includes daily rates for 1x hunter for 7x days and trophy fees for 1x Cape Buffalo bull.

This is a fantastic deal and we can guarantee the hunt of a lifetime pursuing one of Africa’s most dangerous and exciting animals to hunt! This hunt will take place in Limpopo Province near the town of Hoedspruit, about 20 minutes from Kruger National Park. The buffalo hunting here is fantastic and we've taken some very nice bulls this year. So far, we have a 100% success rate on Cape Buffalo hunts in 2015, so your odds of success are very good. If you're interested in a great opportunity to hunt a Cape Buffalo, this is the perfect hunt for you.

Your hunt will begin with pick up at Johannesburg International Airport then you will be driven ~4.5 hours to our hunting camp. As you can see in the photos below, the camp is one of the finest available in South Africa and you will sleep and eat comfortably while on the hunt. All hunters will be lodged in an individual chalet with a bed, shower, sink, toilet, and 220v electricity. Our professionally trained chef is skilled at preparing authentic South African cuisine and wild game.

This hunting area is home to a very large population of Cape Buffalo, which have experienced very little hunting pressure over the past few years. While some are larger, our average mature bull has a 36-38" spread. All of our Cape Buffalo hunting is done on foot, tracking breeding herds or small bachelor groups of dagga boys. We only hunt mature, hard bossed bulls. We only book one hunting party at a time in order to provide the best possible hunting experience for all our clients.

We have a very high success rate (100% for 2015 so far and over 90% all time). However, if you do not take your buffalo, you will not be charged the trophy fee ($10,000).

We hunt 365 days a year on this hunting farm. This hunting package MUST be used before December 30, 2015. Additionally, this hunting package includes 1x Cape Buffalo bull with an outside spread measuring up to 38”. Any bulls taken measuring more than 38” will be charged an additional $1,000 per inch. This is based on an estimate of trophy size made by your Professional Hunter prior to taking the shot. However, if your PH estimates that the buffalo will measure 38” or less and it actually turns out to be bigger than that, you will not be charged the additional fee.

If you hunt with us, you will truly experience what Africa has to offer: you’ll get to see and stalk some of the most elusive species on the continent, enjoy a cool drink with us and watch the sun set, sit around the campfire and swap hunting stories, hear hyenas at night, and then wake up the next morning and do it all again. Our aim is to provide a truly memorable experience and leave you with a burning desire to return to the African bush and hunt with us again.

We do not believe in hidden costs. This hunting package includes all costs associated with the hunt. Basically, you are responsible for transporting yourself, your gear, and your trophy to and from Africa. We will pick you up and drop you off at the airport and take care of everything in between.

If desired, you may shoot an additional buffalo bull or cow for $10,000 or $3,000 respectively. We also have Kudu, Eland, Giraffe, Blue Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Zebra, Bushbuck, Impala, Warthog, Steenbok, Klipspringer, and Duiker, which may be added to the hunt at our normal trophy fees (available at our web site below). Additional hunting days may be added to the hunt at $400 a day and non-hunters may be added to the hunt at $250 a day. Though you may hunt with your own rifle if desired, you may use one of ours for an additional charge. We have scoped rifles chambered in .243 Winchester, .308 Winchester, .30-06 Springfield, and .375 H&H available for our clients to rent when hunting with us. For $25 a day, we provide use of the rifle with ammunition suitable for hunting buffalo or plains game.

Our full trophy fee list is available at: http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/south-africa-hunting-price-list/

We offer a discount for all women and members of the military. More details are available below.
http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/discount-for-women-hunters/
http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/military-discount-for-hunting-in-south-africa/

South Africa Cape Buffalo Hunting Special
7x Day Hunt for 1x Hunter
1x Cape Buffalo Bull
Price: $11,000
This special price is ONLY valid for hunts taken prior to 30 December 2015.

Included in this package:
Daily rate and trophy fees for specified animals and number of hunting days
Exclusive use of the hunting area
Services of a licensed Professional Hunter
Transportation between airport and hunting areas
Accommodation, Food, and Beverages
Reasonable quantity of alcoholic beverages
Laundry Service During the Hunt
Skinning and field preparation of trophies
Delivery of trophies to a Gauteng based taxidermist and shipping company

Not Included in this package:
Gratuities for staff members
Taxidermy fees
Shipment of trophies out of South Africa
CITES Permits and Hunting Licenses where applicable (unless otherwise specified)
Any airline tickets
Personal, Travel and Trophy insurance
International calls from cell phones, or landlines

More details available at: http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/south-africa-hunting-specials or http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/cape-buffalo-hunting-south-africa/
Feel free to PM me with any questions that you might have.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Africa Hunting Safaris, Cape Buffalo Hunting, & Other Big Game Hunting Adventures
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Wow! If there was a hunt I would like to go on, this would be it. Interested in a trade for a prairie dog hunt???

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
We have some great Ice fishing if your looking to trade in the off season.
No trophy fees apply. 38, 39, or 45 inches all one low cost. smile

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That looks like a great hunt, one I'd certainly like to take.

I wondered how long it would take for some of these operators to start charging by the inch. That seems distasteful to me but I guess it is the way hunting is starting to go.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
" Distasteful" is far to nice a word to be used in this circumstance.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is described as a hunting farm and as such these animals would be considered livestock. Livestock is usually sold by the pound but in this case it's sold by the inch.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Looking at the price I see $11,000 Hunt cost and trophy fee of $10,000. Is the total $21,000?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by WildWest
Looking at the price I see $11,000 Hunt cost and trophy fee of $10,000. Is the total $21,000?

If you gotta ask......you can't afford it! smile

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Ok I think I read it wrong. I think if you do not get your Buff you pay $1,000 for the 7 days? Is this correct?

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

The package includes the trophy fee for one buffalo bull, so the total cost is $11,000. I only mentioned the trophy fee in case you wanted to shoot a 2nd buffalo, (in which case you would pay the trophy fee for the second buffalo), or in case you went on the hunt, but did not take a buffalo, (in which case you would receive a refund of the trophy fee).

Does this clear things up a little?

Last edited by The_Big_Game_Hunter; 07/08/15.

Africa Hunting Safaris, Cape Buffalo Hunting, & Other Big Game Hunting Adventures
IC B3

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Ok I think I read it wrong. I think if you do not get your Buff you pay $1,000 for the 7 days? Is this correct?

That is correct.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
BGH, I'll trade you a mule deer hunt for the cape buff hunt. I only get $100/inch for my hunts, but I'm not high fenced.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
BGH, I'll trade you a mule deer hunt for the cape buff hunt. I only get $100/inch for my hunts, but I'm not high fenced.

A nice mule deer is certainly on my wish list, so I appreciate the offer of a trade. However, I'm not interested in any trades at this point, though that may change in the future.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It was an admittedly smartassed response to the pay by the inch buffalo. Sorry about that. BTW, how big is this ranch, and is it high fenced?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
JGR: you should jump on this.... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha! I can do that hunt in the TX Hill Country. Besides that, you've got me spending my money in Namibia....remember????

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Im trying to run you into the poor house.

So far, so good. grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
It was an admittedly smartassed response to the pay by the inch buffalo. Sorry about that. BTW, how big is this ranch, and is it high fenced?

The hunting area is about 5,000 acres and is fenced (no internal fences).

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
7.81 square miles fenced.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,612
Posts18,454,920
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.