Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I for one pray these empty headed females women find the same motivation to be screened for Ovarian Cancer using TVUS and CA-125.

I know the tests are expensive and possibly an elective but worth every penny if you're in the very unlucky group of ladies who are effected.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doc, reading your posts gives me solace in my career choice as a computer systems engineer. I can screw up and the worst thing that happens is stuff crashes, they don't talk back, they don't smell bad, they don't transmit disease, and the pays decent. I applaud your patience. My wife works in the ER, I wouldn't last a day laugh

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 07/22/15.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by deflave

Sounds like Texas.

Travis

Yep. Also sounds like Warshington, Montany, North Dakota, Minnysoda, Wisco, Illinoise, and every other place they have ER's in America. It's the national pastime.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Well, yesterday I had a surfeit of empty-headed young females seeking medical attention, and at the end of the day I was literally questioning how our species can be expected to survive.

We survive because these empty-headed young females are easily separated from their undies.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I resemble that remark!

I wondered how fast you'd pick that up, my friend! LOL! Trust me, you wouldn't do one of these chicks with EvilTwin's dick...

I trust your judgment, sir...and U know met my "standard" at DSC ... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ADD, good sir, may I add to your linguistic serendipity:

Doc's use of pneumoceph is a neologism.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And they vote...

Being on Medicaid, I can just bet for whom they vote... whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Perhaps.

However, Doc De Vries used the term and in this case I suspect it might be closer to medical slang (humor)/inside vernacular rather than a newly coined word or expression.

Maybe we can get a ruling from the user... laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
"well marbled" pegged my image meter. Crafting vivid descriptions is an art form for sure.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our health care system is spending billions of dollars annually to address the fact that most women have lousy dietary and bowel habits, and don't have a clue about how to deal with their own schitt.

What the hell is a "bowel habit"?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Tomorrow, if God grants me breath, I'll hit sixty-six. I wouldn't go back on a bet.

But I do have to toughen up for what's ahead.

Cowboy up, George, it aint for sissies.

Beats the alternative, I suppose. grin

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
HA those are the ones a fiddy something yr old guy can have fun with, as long as you can keep them from talking.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Well, since it is accurate these days to say that people with the lowest education tend to have the poorest health outcome,
welcome to the reality of having to treat them or even deal with them. They all think they are smart and special.

I posted a bit about the new Native American program, where recovered drunks are employed to give counseling to others.
Consider a recovered drunk, a paid counselor, who has schizoaffective disorder, been on meds for a long time, who decides he doesn't need meds anymore and weans himself off. He then advises other people with chronic mental illness, that their meds, prescribed by their Dr, aren't necessary. So the new normal is the sick treating the sick. Needless to say, this counselor has a tendency to be volatile and hostile.

DocRocket may someday be out of job, because he's an educated professional....bet he'll be healthier for it.

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/22/15.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh, there were alcohol-enhanced idiot young females as well, after sundown. Those ones are really special. eek

I'm having difficulties wrapping my head around how this is somehow a bad thing.

I don't know you Doc but I've met others who chose the same profession. I once painfully hobbled in afterwards and by pure luck met the same nurse who watched over me and I was able to personally thank her, but I digress.

Even a layman knows that the further away the bill is from the checkbook the more expensive it is. Who doesn't know this, oh yeah John Roberts.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
My wife has been an ER nurse for 32 years. Oh the stories she could tell of the constant stream of idiots that grace their doorstep.

Last edited by Duckhunter; 07/22/15. Reason: spelling

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Perhaps.

However, Doc De Vries used the term and in this case I suspect it might be closer to medical slang (humor)/inside vernacular rather than a newly coined word or expression.

Maybe we can get a ruling from the user... laugh

Pneumoceph (n): new'-moh-seff. Abbreviated form of pneumocephalus, a latin term which translates literally as air-head.

Definitely medical jargon. It's been in general use since I was in medical school, at least.

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
I resemble that remark!

I wondered how fast you'd pick that up, my friend! LOL! Trust me, you wouldn't do one of these chicks with EvilTwin's dick...

I trust your judgment, sir...and U know met my "standard" at DSC ... smile

Indeed, sir. Yes indeed, and you are a lucky man to have her. And (ahem) YMMV, but this poster believes tht this thread would be improved immeasurably by some pics of some appropriately "well-marbled" females...

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Our health care system is spending billions of dollars annually to address the fact that most women have lousy dietary and bowel habits, and don't have a clue about how to deal with their own schitt.

What the hell is a "bowel habit"?

Quite simply, how often and how well folks poop. A healthy bowel habit is considered to be one soft, well-formed stool at least once every 2-3 days, and preferably daily or twice daily. Folks who poop thusly have MUCH lower incidence of bowel problems including diverticular disease, immune-mediated bowel disease, and colorectal CA.

Cause of bad bowel habit is almost always lousy diet with inadequate intake of fiber and water, although heredity does play some role.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me of the time I was dispatched on a rescue call that sounded as if a young kid was drowning and trapped in the rocks at a popular deep in the woods swimming hole. Upon arrival we found a teen-age female (who would have field dressed over 250) who after skinning up her ankle then sat down wailing that she couldn't get out of the water. Volunteer firemen had called for an ambulance. I asked her equally stupid mother if she could afford $1500 for an ambulance ride for someone hardly injured. She informed that they didn't pay. They had a card. I cancelled the ambulance, and summoned enough help to drag the blimp to mom's car, and told mom to get her out of there. That was the last I heard of it.Pissed me off that somebody would be so unmindful of spending state money. We saved the ambulance call but still 4 firemen, 2 deputies, and 2 state game wardens responded to what sounded like a true emergency. No wonder so much bad stuff happens when you tie up doctors, deputies, firemen, etc. etc. on such crap as this.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yep. Also sounds like Warshington, Montany, North Dakota, Minnysoda, Wisco, Illinoise, and every other place they have ER's in America. It's the national pastime.

Ash and trash.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

440 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 52 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,957
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.