Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Copy/paste above of the email I received from the very respectable builder the day he got it back. I'll keep telling as it was for men out there that don't want to get shafted. You keep sucken J's arse there's tons of pride to be had at that. Till he turns and decapitates You

I'm very sure the postal service carriers all carry torx wrench sets just for sight removal. Get hold Yourself man

Last edited by soopercooper; 07/17/15.

"Words may show a man's wit, but actions his meaning"
B. Franklin
BP-B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Your email doesn't show anything, and your simple minded gibber-jabber isn't helping your cause. I fail to see what result you're looking for here.

I do "man's work" and manage to type in a manner that people seem to read and understand. I also know how to copy and paste, and post pictures too.

AF
Let your work be shown to your servants, and your glorious power to their children.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by soopercooper
Originally Posted by catnthehat
The very same post has been on a couple of other Canadian forums, and all is not what it seems.
Apparently there was someone stealing guns from a post office up here ( NOTHING to do with IRG's) and some slanderous remarks being made and possibly an RCMP investigation into same?
Check our Canadian Gun Nutz for the truth.
Cat

You'll forgive me if I take that with a grain. As I remember bout 6-7 yrs back You backed a wee friend with two counts of assault causing bodily harm in Lloydminster facing a life long court order firearm prohibition

I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about, the only person I know who lives in Lloydminster is Clay Smiley from Prophet river Forearms.
two counts of assault? why don't you refresh my memory for me ?
Cat

scopes are cool, but slings 'n' irons RULE!
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Well I won't disturb the circle jerk this place has become. Pretty much what I've been told it had become. Same as CGN. Forums seem to have about one real good first decade then morph into shows of limp wristed nothingness where picking on spelling and gramar are the new manly things to do.....YYYAAA OKAY

"Words may show a man's wit, but actions his meaning"
B. Franklin
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
111 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,312 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,850
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.