-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gus and TRH in one thread again! Good times, good times.

Carpe' Scrotum
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve

And that's where the kookery ruins these discussions. Now the RNC is rigging votes.... I mean, really. I guarantee you Trump will be in the debates, until such time and IF he flames out. There is just too much SA nowadays to let the Party RIG elections. Trump is on a roll, but I still have my worries about his real intentions.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RickyD
Hint, primaries.
Largely a rigged process.
But, of course. whistle

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

And that's where the kookery ruins these discussions. Now the RNC is rigging votes.... I mean, really. I guarantee you Trump will be in the debates, until such time and IF he flames out. There is just too much SA nowadays to let the Party RIG elections. Trump is on a roll, but I still have my worries about his real intentions.

What's Trump's position on fluoridated water, shower guns, and haiku-like posts?

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Ah, jeez, guys... the first debate won't happen for another year! We'd be better off postin' pics of half-nekkid chicks than going over this drivel.

The voice of reason. Thanks Doc

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

What's Trump's position on fluoridated water, shower guns, and haiku-like posts?

while all of those factors are important, critical even, what's important is that the Donald is on record setting the Mexicans up to pay for the fence between the two countries.

that's something even us lowly commoners can sink our teeth into.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

smile

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I honestly don't think Trump is playing a game with all of this. I think he's just being Donald Trump. I think he's smart enough to realize that all of this stuff the media is dumping on him is the standard operational bullshit,..and above all,..he doesn't care. He's just telling it the way he sees it and not worrying about whether there's going to be a political price to pay.

Last night Anderson "whiffenpoof" Cooper was throwing all of the hardball questions at him, and Trump just looked at him and said, "70% of the media is dishonest",..or something to that effect.

In my opinion, that's how you handle them chitbirds when they try to put you on the spot.

Just look 'em in the eye and say, "By the way,..most people out there think you're a damned liar".

I noticed that ole Anderson "whiffenpoof" Cooper got all stuttery after that.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
DONALD will be in the debates.

FOX will demand that for the ratings.

GOP will make sure DONALD is included so that he has no excuse to go third party.

I guess he thinks it possible, as today he said if the screwers try to screw him over, he will go 3 P.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by winchester70
Originally Posted by Gus
even with trump, the grand old party has little chance of beating the hillbilly.

WRONG!

BS. Cruz will be childs play for them to destroy compared to Trump.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Rye77
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Trump's fundamental approach is scaring the crap out of both sides. Kinda funny actually. None of them have a clue as to how to deal with him.

I'll go with that. I am not typically not a Trump fan as I think he's too narcissistic for my taste. But, he has the platform that most of the common US does not, to say the things we want to say and most importantly, he is wealthy enough to survive the consequences.

You're sure he can survive SAMs?

Last edited by eyeball; 07/23/15.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Ah, jeez, guys... the first debate won't happen for another year!

First Republican debate coming up in [b][color:#3333FF]2 weeks[/color][/b] , Doc...

Freaking Canook, but we've been trying to rehabilitate him! wink

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I like the way Trump turns an interview around on the media. I just wish he would get more hardcore about it.

He ought to tell Anderson Cooper, "Okay,...I'll answer that question if you'll now tell the public how old you were the first time you took it up the pooter".

Or to Rachel Maddow,..."What makes a middle aged woman like yourself want to look like Wally Cleaver?"

Fug them media chitbirds.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Trump isn't 'playing right'.

None of these sugar-coaters know how to handle him, because he doesn't actually 'need' them. Despite trying to discredit him daily, his ratings continue to rise.

If he makes it, I'd love to see him in a debate with Hillary. He would push every one of her buttons, rip her to shreds, and set her on fire.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hint, primaries.
Largely a rigged process.
But, of course. whistle

Ron Paul people tried to rig Missouri primary. St. Charles even had to call the cops.

Didn't work. Santorum won.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
BS. Cruz will be childs play for them to destroy compared to Trump.

You might consider a lot more research, study and general paying attention. Cruz is the proven conservative that takes no crap and tells it like it is. He's never waivered on 2A like Trump has, and like Trump, he scares the hell out of both parties.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

None of these sugar-coaters know how to handle him, because he doesn't actually 'need' them. Despite trying to discredit him daily, his ratings continue to rise.

If he makes it, I'd love to see him in a debate with Hillary. He would push every one of her buttons, rip her to shreds, and set her on fire.

DONALD: “I’m a big fan of Hillary. She’s a terrific woman. She’s a friend of mine.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Yeah yeah...I'd still like to see it.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

DONALD: “I’m a big fan of Hillary. She’s a terrific woman. She’s a friend of mine.”
And donated money to her presidential campaign in late 2007.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Maybe so.

I'm just tired of these career politicians measure every word, and never reveal their true selves.

I know, Trump could be putting on a show, but I'm kind of liking it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (06hunter59, 10ring1, 1OntarioJim, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 25 invisible), 1,595 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,501
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.