Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Maybe so.

I'm just tired of these career politicians measure every word, and never reveal their true selves.

I know, Trump could be putting on a show, but I'm kind of liking it.

I agree with that. Trump has lit a bonfire.

Trump guarantees great ratings for the FOX debate in less than two weeks.

Can't wait for DONALD to face all those he has been bad-mouthing.

Especially Rick Perry...let the games begin...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If nothing else he'll make the debates interesting. Assuming he makes it that far. He can say about anything he wants to because he doesn't have to worry about pissing off the donors. He might be the only thing that would spark any true debate, and actual answers to the questions.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It just shows the GOP/RNC had planned all along to coronate a RINO who would do as the moneyed interests wanted and along comes a spoiler and they don't like it because they are not interested in what the voters want. It's the same exact thing in Congress....two huge wins in reaction to Obama's radical policies and yet the establishment GOP has done nothing BUT ENABLE Obama. They surrendered their rights to vote on treaties and rubber stamped Obama's illegal amnesty program. They're just as corrupt as the Dems at this point.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by winchester70
Originally Posted by eyeball
BS. Cruz will be childs play for them to destroy compared to Trump.

You might consider a lot more research, study and general paying attention. Cruz is the proven conservative that takes no crap and tells it like it is. He's never waivered on 2A like Trump has, and like Trump, he scares the hell out of both parties.

I agree, but the msm has harnessed him already.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by FOsteology
It just shows the GOP/RNC had planned all along to coronate a RINO who would do as the moneyed interests wanted and along comes a spoiler and they don't like it because they are not interested in what the voters want. It's the same exact thing in Congress....two huge wins in reaction to Obama's radical policies and yet the establishment GOP has done nothing BUT ENABLE Obama. They surrendered their rights to vote on treaties and rubber stamped Obama's illegal amnesty program. They're just as corrupt as the Dems at this point.

to say the so=called repubs aren't collaborating with the demo's would be a serious oversight.

if change is going to come to America, it'll take a leader for us to follow in order for it to occur.

the question is does the rank & file want true change, or just more of the sameo-sameo?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Donald Trump learned about ignoring the politicians from Bill Gates. If you make that much money, and do that much business, you better be donating (giving tribute) to both sides. Or they will screw you.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Sometimes support is more against someone else, than for someone.

At the end of the day, I see Trump as a true capitalist.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Maybe so.

I'm just tired of these career politicians measure every word, and never reveal their true selves.

I know, Trump could be putting on a show, but I'm kind of liking it.

I agree with that. Trump has lit a bonfire.

Trump guarantees great ratings for the FOX debate in less than two weeks.

Can't wait for DONALD to face all those he has been bad-mouthing.

Especially Rick Perry...let the games begin...

I had high hopes for Perry last time. When he vapor-locked, I felt like an idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SSk1c1sdJY

This is the man doing the work of all of us that are true conservatives, every day in the Senate. He may measure his words at times more than Trump, but he is no career politician. He has one and only one concern and that is saving or country from the downward spiral that it's in. This video is from Tuesday of this week.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
TRUMP is a buffoon, pure and simple. He is trying to turn the Presidential race into a reality show to bolster his brand, without a thought as to what damage it could do to the Republican chances to win the presidency back, and without a thought as to how it will affect the US.

He is not a serious man, he is a publicity hound who for whatever reason has hoodwinked some into thinking his comments and antics are actually a serious attempt at attaining the presidency, when in fact it is a stunt to promote himself.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I like the way Trump turns an interview around on the media. I just wish he would get more hardcore about it.

He ought to tell Anderson Cooper, "Okay,...I'll answer that question if you'll now tell the public how old you were the first time you took it up the pooter".

Or to Rachel Maddow,..."What makes a middle aged woman like yourself want to look like Wally Cleaver?"

Fug them media chitbirds.

You just went up a notch, don't get too cocksure though, still a long way to go... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by winchester70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SSk1c1sdJY

This is the man doing the work of all of us that are true conservatives, every day in the Senate. He may measure his words at times more than Trump, but he is no career politician. He has one and only one concern and that is saving or country from the downward spiral that it's in. This video is from Tuesday of this week.

we've been in a downward spiral as you call it for a long, long time.

maybe hitching cruz and trump to the same two-horse wagon might help get us across the stream to the other side?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
Donald Trump learned about ignoring the politicians from Bill Gates. If you make that much money, and do that much business, you better be donating (giving tribute) to both sides. Or they will screw you.

Yep, smart business for high rollers to cover their bets; that's how influence on politics works.

Not sure why it is so hard for folks to process, course it is mostly Bows...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Trump isn't 'playing right'.

None of these sugar-coaters know how to handle him, because he doesn't actually 'need' them. Despite trying to discredit him daily, his ratings continue to rise.

If he makes it, I'd love to see him in a debate with Hillary. He would push every one of her buttons, rip her to shreds, and set her on fire.

DONALD: “I’m a big fan of Hillary. She’s a terrific woman. She’s a friend of mine.”
And donated money to her presidential campaign in late 2007.

Trump can answer those questions like no other politician can. And there's not a fugking thing anybody can respond with. And Americans won't hold it against him either.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

Yep, smart business for high rollers to cover their bets; that's how influence on politics works.

Not sure why it is so hard for folks to process, course it is mostly Bows...

You mean what Sarah calls "Crony Capitalism?"

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The RNC has a lot of stupid ideas.
Trump is saying what the rest of the candidates wish they had the guts to say.

When the candidates threw their hats in the ring………..Trump threw his skivvies.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by cisco1
The RNC has a lot of stupid ideas.
Trump is saying what the rest of the candidates wish they had the guts to say.

When the candidates threw their hats in the ring………..Trump threw his skivvies.

I like that!
Cruz has always tore up the Establishment. For proof of that, just count his enemies on the Hill.
He will make mention of that during the debate.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 163bc, 204guy, 68 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,138
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.