Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
THIS is interesting!!!

The U.S. Justice Department is weighing a request by two government inspectors general to open a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email account for her work as secretary of state, the New York Times reported on Thursday.
The inspectors general, who were not clearly identified in the Times's report, have asked the Justice Department to decide whether Clinton, the leading Democratic contender for the 2016 presidential election, mishandled classified information while she was the nation's most senior diplomat.
The Justice Department has not decided whether it will pursue a criminal inquiry, the Times said in its report published online late Thursday night, which cited unnamed government officials.
Clinton has repeatedly said she broke no laws or rules by eschewing a standard government email account for her State Department work in favor of a private account linked to a computer server in her New York home. She has also said she sent no classified information through email.

Clinton addresses the email scandal:

PHOTO GALLERY | 1 of 11 IMAGES
⟨⟩
NEW YORK - MARCH 10: Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks to the media after keynoting a Women's Empowerment Event at the United Nations March 10, 2015 in New York City. Clinton answered questions about recent allegations of an improperly used email account during her tenure as secretary of state. (Photo by Yana Paskova/Getty Images)
Her exclusive use of a private email account first came to public attention in March, opening her to a volley of criticism from political opponents as she began her presidential campaign that she was sidestepping transparency and record-keeping laws.
She says she last year gave the State Department all the work-related emails she had, amounting to some 55,000 printed pages covering her four-year tenure beginning in 2009, although her staff have recently acknowledged there are gaps in the records she retained.
The State Department is now obliging her request to make public as many of the emails public as disclosure laws allow, and is regularly releasing them in batches through to next January.
Some of the emails have been retroactively marked as classified or containing some sort of sensitive information, according to the State Department, although the department says this does not mean the information was classified at the time an email was sent.
The inspectors general behind the complaint sent a memorandum to the State Department last week saying that at least one email already made public contains classified information that was apparently not properly redacted, the Times reported. Which email they had in mind is unclear.

Hillary Clinton Presidential Candidate Profile | InsideGov

The Justice Department and spokesmen for Clinton did not immediately respond to requests for comment on Thursday night.
While Clinton is the clear frontrunner for the Democratic Party's nomination, several recent polls have found a majority of voters find her untrustworthy, a feeling likely to be exacerbated by a criminal investigation by the federal government.
(This version of the story corrects paragraph 9 to show memo was sent last week, not last month, and was sent to State, not Justice, Department)
(Additional reporting by Luciana Lopez; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One can only hope the Marxist in the White House hatred for the Clintons is what drives this. Otherwise...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The U.S. Justice Department is weighing a request...

This doesn't mean the Justice Department will actually find the request has weight. Nothing to see here.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of the emails have been retroactively marked as classified or containing some sort of sensitive information, according to the State Department, although the department says this does not mean the information was classified at the time an email was sent.

is this politicalese for "we're redacting the harmful schit" ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I ain't gonna hold my breath.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The U.S. Justice Department is weighing a request by two government inspectors general to open a criminal investigation...

For as long as it takes Obama to reach the phone to call it off.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hopefully the indictment comes down in October 2016 smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
One can only hope the Marxist in the White House hatred for the Clintons is what drives this. Otherwise...
funny ain't it, how the enemies of the kenyan wind up on the DOJ radar? That said, I don't think many DC folks could really stand up to serious scrutiny.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

The U.S. Justice Department is weighing a request by two government inspectors general to open a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email account for her work as secretary of state, the New York Times reported on Thursday.

They'll still be weighing it come November 2016, too.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm telling you guys.

She ain't human.

She's a mechanical society wrecking ball.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Louis Lerner is still on the loose, I doubt much will happen with this Old Goat.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by jorgeI
funny ain't it, how the enemies of the kenyan wind up on the DOJ radar? That said, I don't think many DC folks could really stand up to serious scrutiny.

I sincerely hope that the desire for equal justice is what drives this forward. Lynch has not been on the job too long and has already shown that she may very well have more balls then her predecessor.
When the race baiting "regulars" were conspicuously absent from the SC church killings, it was obvious to me that someone called off the dogs. I doubt it was her boss or his buddy eric given their history.

I can only hope.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Esox357
Louis Lerner is still on the loose, I doubt much will happen with this Old Goat.

Lois just hasn't had her "accident" yet... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Not a damn thing gonna happen.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tzone
Not a damn thing gonna happen.

Yep.

To any of the Criminals of Change.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Teflon Donna

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
They could video of her killing somebody and nothing would be done.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Unless maybe that person was black....and she was wearing a confederate flag T-shirt.....

Then only maybe.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
514 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 50 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.