-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That pesky Constitution keeps getting in the way. I'm sure he'll figure out a way around that.

On the bright side, Obama remains the undisputed Gun Sales Champion of all time! grin

http://news.yahoo.com/lack-us-gun-control-obamas-greatest-frustration-050325275.html

Washington (AFP) - US President Barack Obama said a "distressing" lack of progress on gun control legislation had been the greatest source of frustration during his time in office.

His comments came just hours before a gunman opened fire in a movie theater in the state of Louisiana, shooting dead two people before killing himself.

In interview with the BBC, Obama said the issue he felt "most frustrated and most stymied" by was legislators' inability to push through limitations on access to arms, despite repeated massacres during his tenure.

Obama said his country was "the one advanced nation on Earth in which we do not have sufficient common-sense, gun-safety laws."

What are "Gun Safety Laws"?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
He is a piece of garbage. That is how he will be remembered.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That isn't what what most frustrates me about his time in office.

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

He's a great gun salesman, but how he is to be remembered is yet to be seen. I think we have interesting times coming... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

He's a great gun salesman, but how he is to be remembered is yet to be seen. I think we have interesting times coming... wink

Depends on who ends up (RE)writing the history books.

(RE)...corrected it

Last edited by tndrbstr; 07/23/15.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Or wiping out history as we are seeing with the Confederacy...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Easy , He can't visit the Chicago Bath Houses without someone knowing it and it making the NEWS at least on FOX

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Gun safety laws mean the crazies/criminals/terrorists have to stab you to death or hack you with machetes instead of just shooting you. You, your aged parents, and other weaker, gentler members of society, can take up MMA to defend themselves.

The strongest will rule.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Gun safety law is an unwritten law that law abiding American citizens should use when handling any firearm. When carrying a loaded firearm, point it in a safe direction and keep the safety on until you are ready to use it.

That is the only gun safety law!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Meh.

Dudes, there is no point in bringing up logic or reasonable argument about this issue.

Obama is a koolaid-drinking "progressive" ( = communist). He doesn't respond to logic, reason, or evidence. All he has or needs is faith in the "progressive" platform (a.k.a. manifesto), which holds such things as abortion-on-demand, unlimited entitlements for people who pay nothing to society's costs, eradication of the Church and the nuclear family, and of course, confiscation of all arms from the populace to be articles of faith which are not to be questioned.

It doesn't matter to him or to other "progressives" that research by ALL credible sources, including Harvard University and the CDC (which are themselves strongly "progressive" strongholds), demonstrate that gun control legislation does NOTHING to reduce crime. Evidence is irrelevant. Faith in the "progressive" platform is all that matters.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 14 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 694 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,667
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.