-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So let me get this straight. U hate an organization that provides free or low cost birth control to folks. I know some of u are holier than others but plain and simple people are gonna have sex. So you would rather pay for a few kids to be raised on the Gov't dime than some rubbers. I'm not ashamed to admit at all that PP kept me from having kids before I was ready mentally or could afford them. I know nothing of the abortion side but accepted many a condom from them. Maybe too much info but as is life.

Last edited by k20350; 07/23/15.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yea, I do business with some of them , and will keep doing so...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Ford and Coca Cola say they are not contributors and do not match employee charitable donations. Planned Parenthood has had to remove their names.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Why does a "charity" that survives on donations, have enough money to donate to other so called charities?

We live in very strange times.

I did notice that there are no gun or ammo makers listed. smile

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
tag

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
While I am not a supporter of abortion I would support an organization that offers free birth control to low income people so they do not reproduce. Does such an organization exist?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
At one time PP was getting Federal (taxpayer) dollars. Probably still do in some round about fashion.
Remember ACORN and SEIU, they also benefited from fed.gov.
Where do you think money to fund DemocRats come from (indirectly) ?
We are funding our own demise !

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by EdM
Another silly azzed 'campfire thread...,

Please be sure to WARN us if you spot anymore silly azze

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by k20350
So let me get this straight. U hate an organization that provides free or low cost birth control to folks. I know some of u are holier than others but plain and simple people are gonna have sex. So you would rather pay for a few kids to be raised on the Gov't dime than some rubbers. I'm not ashamed to admit at all that PP kept me from having kids before I was ready mentally or could afford them. I know nothing of the abortion side but accepted many a condom from them. Maybe too much info but as is life.

Rubbers, seriously? How about over 300 THOUSAND ABORTIONS. You good with that?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by k20350

Those who keep getting pregnant, having multiple children, and raising them on the "Gov't dime" aren't likely to be the ones who are seeking free birth control products, and especially not abortions, in the first place. More kids means more and more "Gov't" dimes.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by silver78
While I am not a supporter of abortion I would support an organization that offers free birth control to low income people so they do not reproduce. Does such an organization exist?

Can't they use their food stamps? Just asking...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More kids means more and more "Gov't" dimes.

Fewer abortions = more kids

The math is simple, even if you don't like the equations

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then fund them out of the generosity of your heart to the cause.

My tax dollars shouldn't support it, nor welfare without a work requirement.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Good to know.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antlers
If people don't want to support entities that directly fund stuff that they do not support, then they should just stop paying their flippin' Federal Income Taxes. Period. That is the 'best' way to insure that the biggest part of their money does not go to crap that they do not support. The Federal Government is the biggest financial supporter of crap that millions and millions of Americans do not support...and the Federal Government funds that crap with money that they get from the people.
Anything less than that is gaggin' at gnats and swallowing camels.
They will send men with guns to your house to kill you if you don't pay. That's why.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I agree, but they print all the money and don't need a dime from us. Taxes are just used as a punishment/control mechanism.
Bingo.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
July 24th, 2015 • iizthatiiz
Comprehensive list of contact links for the corporations and organizations that are donors to Planned Parenthood.  Please use them to express your concerns.  Each link will open for you in a new window.
This list is based upon the donors compiled by Melissa Quinn of The Daily Signal
http://conservatives4palin.com/2015/07/contact-info-for-companies-supporting-planned-parenthood.html

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Rather than boycott them, you'd get better clout with a terse email about potentially boycotting them. Tell them they cannot in good conscience support a business that engages in such shocking activity.
Public pressure works, the GLBT's do it all the time - send communications that is.
Good thought.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember a couple years ago Susan G Komen tried to disassociate with PP and were hounded relentlessly. If I recall the head of Komen got fired or similar. Be interesting to see if they try again.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-susan-g-komen-20140108-story.html

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

448 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 36 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,390
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.