Print Thread
Hop To
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
I was banned for life from this forum long ago for defending gun rights....
But I go back now and then to take a look, get reality check from the front lines and keep the fire burning.

Friggin' insanity at its core.

http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?195061-I-hate-guns-!!!!

(Can't get the link to stick)

Last edited by SBTCO; 07/24/15.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Locations are quite telling:

NY, MN, NB (Canuck), "Northeast", UK, OR, OH, NE...

Damned few on that thread that ain't yankees or damnyankees.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A little surprising given upstate NY is still a holdout of freedom in the deep moron state but there are idiots everywhere.

Nice to see a whole lot of people are pointing out what an asshat he is.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs
A little surprising given upstate NY is still a holdout of freedom in the deep moron state but there are idiots everywhere.

Upstate NY didn't "hold out" much when it came to the election of Cuomo; less than 40% of them even bothered to vote.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Upstate NY didn't "hold out" much when it came to the election of Cuomo; less than 40% of them even bothered to vote.

Suggest you go tell ET and DVD George they're liberals face to face. Let me know how it works out.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never said all of them up there were; only that upstate ain't nearly as much of a holdout of freedom as some would like to present or believe. It'd be like saying MD is a hold out of freedom because a few residents still think that freedom matters when the vast majority believe and vote otherwise.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep preaching from the high-horse Sean. There are good people out there voting for conservative change but they're outnumbered by the masses.

“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

Winston Churchill.

Maryland electing our current Rep Gov Hogan

[Linked Image]

NYS Belagio map

[Linked Image]

Conservatives are doing a lot better and change will happen. We have to keep the press on. You want to cut and run from some states then feel free to do so. I'll stay and fight the good fight in MD. Well, until I cut and run for NH in less than 8 years then people here are on their own. grin

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
i read most of that thread, and my head hurts from reading such drivel. typical liberal mindset.

ked

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
i read most of that thread, and my head hurts from reading such drivel. typical liberal mindset.

ked

....and these are the people running our country. What is telling is how they honestly think they will get our firearms at some point. They have no clue what demographics mean in a real world context.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep preaching from the high-horse Sean. There are good people out there voting for conservative change but they're outnumbered by the masses.

“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

Winston Churchill.

Maryland electing our current Rep Gov Hogan

[Linked Image]

NYS Belagio map

[Linked Image]

Conservatives are doing a lot better and change will happen. We have to keep the press on. You want to cut and run from some states then feel free to do so. I'll stay and fight the good fight in MD. Well, until I cut and run for NH in less than 8 years then people here are on their own. grin

You and I both know that Hogan only won because Baltimore had the lowest voter turnout in about 20 years. Had it been even average, Hogan would have lost. Don't try that "MD conservative" crap. A look at the MD legislature is even more telling.

MD State Senate (33 Ds; 14 Rs); 70.2% leftist
MD House of Delegates (91 Ds; 50 Rs); 64.5% leftist

NY? 103 out of 150 are Ds or further left in the Assembly (68.7%). In the Senate, the Rs have a caucus of 38 of the 63; 60.3%.

Never said "cut and run", though you've been planning your escape from MD since you got there.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You and I both know that Hogan only won because Baltimore had the lowest voter turnout in about 20 years. Had it been even average, Hogan would have lost. Don't try that "MD conservative" crap. A look at the MD legislature is even more telling.

NY? 103 out of 150 are Ds or further left in the Assembly (68.7%). In the Senate, the Rs have a caucus of 38 of the 63; 60.3%.

Never said "cut and run", though you've been planning your escape from MD since you got there.

Yep. Gerrymandering is alive and well. The BaItimorons not voting isn't my fault. All I can do is vote and encourage people to vote. I will make no bones. Not from here, not going to stay here but I will do what I can to change it while I can.

I'm here because I can make a difference in what I do in the bigger picture of my nation (and they pay me well to do it). I will enjoy leaving and in the big picture of my life this is a short period.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep. Gerrymandering is alive and well. The BaItimorons not voting isn't my fault. All I can do is vote and encourage people to vote. I will make no bones. Not from here, not going to stay here but I will do what I can to change it while I can.

I'm here because I can make a difference in what I do in the bigger picture of my nation (and they pay me well to do it). I will enjoy leaving and in the big picture of my life this is a short period.

Those parts sound familiar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Indeed, and it's time we scheduled another squirrel hunt and lunch together to chat. Sure, Steve can come along but he gets along with everyone !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Indeed, and it's time we scheduled another squirrel hunt and lunch together to chat. Sure, Steve can come along but he gets along with everyone !

Agreed!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gimme a break!! The rather disgusting attitude I see on this forum from those who say,"they're all crooked,I ain't gonna vote 'cuz it don't matter who gets in!" is what I have seen and heard up here for quite a while. Mr. Perfect ain't running so they ain't votin'. THEN they bitch like little gurls when they get screwed by the lefties. The fact is that Cuomo damned near lost ALBANY COUNTY and that stung hard. When more folks get their heads out of their ass and realize that the current state of affairs will end when they actually vote for "pretty good" rather than wait for "perfect" we are on the way. As for the south?? The more urbanized you get, the more lefties you'll see. All of that job creation will swell urban areas that by their very nature demand and require more extensive government services. The more colleges and universities you get, the more lefty you will see. The OTHER upstate NY counties that went for cuomo are homes to SUNY campuses. Go figure.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't need them
Don't use them
Never owned one
Never starved because I don't have to hunt.
Never EVER needed one for protection
Could TOTALY live the rest of my life without one.

As an American citizen I will vote for every legislation to restrict guns in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
I will join every anti-gun movement and protest and write my representatives in Washington to pass legislation to ban guns, take guns, melt guns or otherwise make it nearly impossible to purchase, own or keep a gun.

I will be that guy that the NRA warns you about.

what irks me with this fellow's post, is that because HE feels that way, everyone else should support him, or be punished by him. Fugg him, and the wooden boat he rowed up in.

Sam......

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
That is the Liberal mindset to a Tee. If I don't like it, you shouldn't have it. How did this once great country breed such pantywaists?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBTCO
I was banned for life from this forum long ago for defending gun rights....
But I go back now and then to take a look, get reality check from the front lines and keep the fire burning.

Friggin' insanity at its core.

http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?195061-I-hate-guns-!!!!

(Can't get the link to stick)

looks like a resident schidt-shtirrer on their forum. Some people agree with him, some ignore him , and some get spun up in the opposite direction.

Glad there is nothing like that on the good old 24 hour campfire! blush

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
That is the Liberal mindset to a Tee. If I don't like it, you shouldn't have it. How did this once great country breed such pantywaists?

it's 'cause we let them spout off, and don't kick their azzes.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hate Joe.
I think Joe is a moron.
I don't want to know Joe.
I don't value Joe's opinion.
If I had my wish, Joe would get gang raped.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

112 members (6mmCreedmoor, 35, 338rcm, 7x57Hunter, AGL4now, 15 invisible), 992 guests, and 762 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,504
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.