24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Exactly why I mentioned that. TAK has never posted any pics, ever, and the halfling in the posted pics doesn't fit the "uber fit, SF-certified (but never deployed) National Guard" TAK persona.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
BP-B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 4ager
Exactly why I mentioned that. TAK has never posted any pics, ever, and the halfling in the posted pics doesn't fit the "uber fit, SF-certified (but never deployed) National Guard" TAK persona.

So, this "TAK" guy claimed to be SF? There are no midgets in SF, they're all over six feet. He's obviously a fat slob as well. Poser, if that's him. I guess we'll never know.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Angussent

So, this "TAK" guy claimed to be SF? There are no midgets in SF, they're all over six feet. He's obviously a fat slob as well. Poser, if that's him. I guess we'll never know.

The fixation on "fat" and everyone else's body is rather TAK-like, though.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Yeah, all of them except for the one Army SF WO who I saw in a documentary who was 5'4".

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

The fixation on "fat" and everyone else's body is rather TAK-like, though.

• fat
•Rogers
•Leatham
• calling Eric a fat cop
Let alone his posting style

It's Glen Holcombe alright. AKA TAK

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, TAK is a runt? No wonder he's so fixated on everyone else's body/physique.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yep. I recall him describing himself as aroind 5'5-5'6

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Yeah, all of them except for the one Army SF WO who I saw in a documentary who was 5'4".

Impossible, you made that up. ALL of them are six foot plus. No frickin' way a little guy could carry all that weight on those rucksack marches. You DO KNOW that ALL of them carry the same weight?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
TAK's physical size didn't matter, he was all a-hole.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by UPhiker
TAK's physical size didn't matter, he was all a-hole.

He probably was.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know who is in the picture.

But Angussent is TAK. And TAK is a dwarf, like the guy in the pic.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

I thought this takaknee never posted pics? Wasn't he caught telling all manner of lies?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

seems i've heard that name before, but i can't quite place it. i do know that it wasn't pretty though.

[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
222 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 24 invisible), 1,601 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,922
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.