Print Thread
Hop To
#10194600 07/25/15
S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
I have this in the classified,but thought more would see it here and elk season is getting close.I had this posted a few weeks ago,but never heard back from a guy who said he would take it.

EENA Wall Tent,( Becthel Canvas) 11 ft x 14'-8", 5' walls, 8'-8" peak. Actual inside measurments.Zippered doors both ends, Stove jack in end wall. No rips,tears,or burn holes. Has always been tarp so no UV damage.

Includes two section ridge pole and 2 section,3 each uprights for ridge pole (1&1/4" EMT), Poles for wall at each grommet(1/2" EMT), stakes,poly tarp, fiberglass storage case for tent.

Located about 25 miles north east of Colorado Springs,CO. Must be picked up here,cannot ship. Interested party may come and set it up to inspect.PM if interested

$700 firm, payment cash or bank check

[Linked Image]

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Saddlesore,

I have been eyeballing this tent since last week but I have my heart set on an internal frame. I'm in south-west Denver and I'll pass this around to my hunting buddies and for you.

Larry

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY
Saddlesore,
I have been eyeballing this tent since last week but I have my heart set on an internal frame. I'm in south-west Denver and I'll pass this around to my hunting buddies and for you.
Larry

TAGLARRY:

You can make your own internal frame using 1" EMT with fittings from this source.

http://www.tents-canopy.com/canopy-fittings-high-peak-fittings.html

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Saddlesore,

Larry

The way I have these poles set up,you can put it up with one person. Ihave done it myself many times and I'm in pretty poor shape in terms of back and two shoulder problems. It is a lot easier than trying to drag 50 pounds of canvas up over a fram and I believe it to be more sturdy in a heavy snow storm than an internal frame.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KC
Saddlesore,
Larry

TAGLARRY:

You can make your own internal frame using 1" EMT with fittings from this source.

http://www.tents-canopy.com/canopy-fittings-high-peak-fittings.html

KC

I have the internal frame on mine. The poles are a PITA to haul around but it can be set up by one person inside of 30 minutes.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,593 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,692
Posts18,456,554
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.