Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Black activist against police brutality arrested for mouthing off. Died while in custody. I know, what's not to love right?

Don't dance around it, let your crazy flag fly Fireball. Tell us all about how she was murdered.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He won't get fired.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She's dead, nobody will ever know what happened because she can't tell.

All I'm saying is- plenty of reason to be suspicious.

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
She's dead, nobody will ever know what happened because she can't tell.

All I'm saying is- plenty of reason to be suspicious.

Except. The physical evidence, which doesnmt lie, is extremely consistant with sucicide

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Could be, we'll never know. But she's sure enough dead.

LOL
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

That's just it, we do know, and the way we know is the pathology report.

That states there were no signs of a struggle, and the ligature marks were even and consistant...another sign of no struggle

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by gitem_12

That states there were no signs of a struggle, and the ligature marks were even and consistant...another sign of no struggle

Who was it that said if you want to anger a liberal, tell them the truth?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

No signs of a struggle my fuggin azz ! After what I saw and heard on that video I'm not buyin' it. The coroner is likely as crooked as the cops. And the fact that she's now dead whether via suicide or murder is a seperate issue to the despicable behavior of the cop at the time of her arrest. Look, I'm not as gullible as alot of the guys here who want to believe most cops are honest. I've seen WAAAAAAY TOO MANY cops here locally be removed from the force for everything from evidence tampering, to lieing under oath, police brutality, stealing drugs from the evidence room and reselling on the street and rape and that's just off the top of my head. There are lots of scumbags in uniform out there.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
but it is very, very suspect.

Is it very, very suspect that a woman who suffered from depression, with a history of recent suicide attempts, whose wrists were scarred from self mutilation....who had been abandoned by her family and left to sit in jail..... Would commit suicide? Is that suspect?

She probably saw suicide as an opportunity for martyrdom.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
we'll never know

You'll likely never know anything if you're not willing to look at a mountain of evidence and refuse to accept it.

But some people lack the conviction to commit to anything.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He won't get fired.

You mind if I start calling you Flipper? laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe

Who was it that said if you want to anger a liberal, tell them the truth?

You talkin' to me?!

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
we'll never know

You'll likely never know anything if you're not willing to look at a mountain of evidence and refuse to accept it.

But some people lack the conviction to commit to anything.

Am I supposed to be offended by this or are you just making this up for everyone else's benefit? Either way, I salute you for your effort, if not your sense of civic responsibility.

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Blackheart

No signs of a struggle my fuggin azz ! After what I saw and heard on that video I'm not buyin' it. The coroner is likely as crooked as the cops. And the fact that she's now dead whether via suicide or murder is a seperate issue to the despicable behavior of the cop at the time of her arrest. Look, I'm not as gullible as alot of the guys here who want to believe most cops are honest. I've seen WAAAAAAY TOO MANY cops here locally be removed from the force for everything from evidence tampering, to lieing under oath, police brutality, stealing drugs from the evidence room and reselling on the street and rape and that's just off the top of my head. There are lots of scumbags in uniform out there.

I know you're dumb, but I thought you were smart enough to realize that the DPS troopers were not the ones watching her in Jail, and Medical Examiners have no vested side of any case....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I know you're dumb, but I thought you were smart enough to realize that the DPS troopers were not the ones watching her in Jail, and Medical Examiners have no vested side of any case....
I know you're a dishonest cochsucker but I thought you might be smart enough to not try bullschitting me. I see now that's not the case. Coroners can be bought like anybody else and cops cover each others azz all the time. Like I said, I've seen that kind of shyt going on around here for decades.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I know you're a dishonest cochsucker but I thought you might be smart enough to not try bullschitting me. I see now that's not the case. Coroners can be bought like anybody else.

You're right...it's actually a huge conspiracy. She was targeted over a year ago and drugged to the point she lost her baby, and then more recently drugged again and given wounds to make her appear that she was still suicidal....the. She was followed by a complex surveillance network until she was in the proper location for this Trooper to stop her. Then she was placed in a cell and was given more drugs that led her to tell other inmates she was very distraught. All so some hack could kill her and make it look like a hanging.

Then they paid off a ME and everyone else.

I take it back, you're not dumb...you're bat scheit crazy and a complete moron

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I know you're dumb, but I thought you were smart enough to realize that the DPS troopers were not the ones watching her in Jail, and Medical Examiners have no vested side of any case.

^^^This!^^^

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/25/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You're just another dishonest scumbag cop defending the deplorable actions of another. I've seen the thin blue line for myself and know beyond a shadow of doubt it is very real. You're also no brain trust and therefore incapable of meaningful evaluation as to the intelligence of someone else.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You're just another dishonest scumbag cop defending the deplorable actions of another. I've seen the thin blue line for myself and know beyond a shadow of doubt it is very real. You're also no brain trust and therefore incapable of meaningful evaluation as to the intelligence of someone else.

You're wrong

A) i retired

B). 15 years on the road gave me ample experience to know when someone is a dumb [bleep]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Is not damning the entire police force because a few cops come unglued the same as damning all gun owners because a nut shoots up a movie theater or school? I'm thinking it is.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 15 invisible), 1,700 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.