Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I think I'd be tempted to advise the inspector that his car exhaust is offensive, and he constantly allows it to leave his own property.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

BP-B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
What Crimson Tide said, Dan said!!!!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
My favorite line was when "the enforcer" asked if they had anymore questions and he axed if he (the enforcer)would "go over there and shoot the bitch". Got a laugh.

Last edited by Kota; 07/28/15.

Do not pray for an easier life, Pray to be stronger men
P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Years ago when I was single and live in a small town north of where I live now I used to drive around in the black section of town in the evenings looking for smoke so I could purchase BBQed ribs, chicken, pulled pork or bologna. Once I got to know some of the cooks I could even purchase some damn good homemade beer. An old local cop showed me how to do this one evening when I was on a ride along getting to know the area.

Perry

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
My brother lived in Portland. Near his place was a BBQ take-out place that wasn't much more than a shack. I don't know who owned it but all of the people working there were black. It looked like a forest fire during business hours and DANG the food was good! Those folks sure knew their business around a grill.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Took my daughter trick or treating one year when she was about eight or nine. We stopped at the backyard neighbors house, and my daughter exclaimed, " all right, BBQ". The lady of the house looked at her and said, "your dad BBQs every night".

I had to smile on the inside, have been driving them hungry for years.

Sean
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is the growing mentality of the tyrannical left. This is but an extension of smelling cigarette smoke. I guess planet Earth isn't big enough.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
This is the growing mentality of the tyrannical left. This is but an extension of smelling cigarette smoke. I guess planet Earth isn't big enough to bury them all in.

Fixed

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That Florida county where the video was taken voted Democrat in 2008 and 2012. The odds are quite high (greater than 95%) that the black man who is trying to have a BBQ voted for Obama.

I doubt he'll make the connection between his vote and regulations being passed against him...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by FOsteology
That Florida county where the video was taken voted Democrat in 2008 and 2012. The odds are quite high (greater than 95%) that the black man who is trying to have a BBQ voted for Obama.

I doubt he'll make the connection between his vote and regulations being passed against him...

Nope not one bit

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Florida has more than its share of blue haired busybodies. People retire to these developments that have houses butt to butt and then play Mrs. Kravitz complaining and tattling on every perceived HOA violation they run across. Seen it many times. There is often only one or two that make life miserable because their lives ARE miserable.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I could burn an Airstream, naked in my yard.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Florida has more than its share of blue haired busybodies. People retire to these developments that have huose butt to butt and then play Mrs. Kravitz complaining and tattling on every perceived HOA violation they run across. Seen it many times. There is often only one or two that make life miserable because their lives ARE miserable.

And that is the ever loving truth. It's amazing how they have nothing to do but spy and complain on everyone in the neighborhood.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'll bet he could have paid off that fat bastard in ribs and got a pass....

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I hate BBQ.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Austin TX was talking about the same with BBQ shacks recently..

The stupidity continues to go on.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

And that is the ever loving truth. It's amazing how they have nothing to do but spy and complain on everyone in the neighborhood.

That is the problem. The ones that don't play golf have nothing else to do, sans watch TV commercials about reverse mortgages.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
My mother was the president in her over 55 community for awhile. When I was there visiting I couldn't BELIEVE the sheit people would call her about to complain. Simply amazing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
I hate BBQ.
prayers be with u , what must it be like to be the 1st person with aids .... shocked

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Without even knowing which county in Florida it is, I'm betting liberals are in control of it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
685 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 76 invisible), 3,090 guests, and 1,469 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.