Chris Christie, Carly Fiorina, and Mike Huckabee with 3%
Lindsey Graham, Rick Perry, John Kasich with 2%
Bobby Jindal and Rick Santorum with 1%
George Pataki with 0%

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'd like to see John Kasich bump out Chris Christie for the last spot!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Eh, I'm going for Trump.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Nebraska

John Kasich is a dumb POS Rhi'noCrat assewipe, Ef him and that other POS Bonehead.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
What a freakin clown show those debates are going to be.

Can someone please find photos of Bush, Huckabee, Christie, Santorum, Kasich, Graham, and Perry humpin' barnyard animals.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Carly is my dark horse candidate. I think if people hear her, they're gonna like her.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by kroo88
What a freakin clown show those debates are going to be.

Can someone please find photos of Bush, Huckabee, Christie, Santorum, Kasich, Graham, and Perry humpin' barnyard animals.

They would be attractive candidates for the democrats if you did.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Nebraska

John Kasich has moved up to third place in New Hampshire since his announcement.
Not so much in Iowa.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Kasich seems to be latest media darling. after trump of course.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
Carly is my dark horse candidate. I think if people hear her, they're gonna like her.

We could do a whole lot worse. For one thing, she is as articulate as anyone. For another, she's fearless. I need to know more about her conservative credentials, but from what I see so far, I'm happy.

And hardly anyone even knows the Republicans have a woman candidate. Even Hitlery is hardly aware of it. If you ask the typical Democrat sheep, "Which party has a woman candidate?" almost all of them will answer "The Democrats." If you ask "Which party has a Hispanic candidate?" almost all of them will answer, "The Democrats." If you ask, "Which party has a 75 year old white male candidate," almost all of them will answer "The Republicans." The sheeple just don't know.

Despite all the handwringing, the Republicans are fielding a slate of well-qualified people. The DNC and the media know it, and it scares them.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

We could do a whole lot worse. For one thing, she is as articulate as anyone. For another, she's fearless. I need to know more about her conservative credentials, but from what I see so far, I'm happy.

And hardly anyone even knows the Republicans have a woman candidate. Even Hitlery is hardly aware of it. If you ask the typical Democrat sheep, "Which party has a woman candidate?" almost all of them will answer "The Democrats." If you ask "Which party has a Hispanic candidate?" almost all of them will answer, "The Democrats." If you ask, "Which party has a 75 year old white male candidate," almost all of them will answer "The Republicans." The sheeple just don't know.

Despite all the handwringing, the Republicans are fielding a slate of well-qualified people. The DNC and the media know it, and it scares them.

Steve.

WELL said!

Of course, the Rs have two (legitimate) Hispanics, a woman with a background in business, a Governor without a college degree, one of the most successful African-Americans alive today, and the son of Indian immigrants (who is also a governor).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Or at least the perfect VP running mate

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't be counting your chickens before they're hatched!

But, specifically, which polls meet Fox’s criteria?

“That’s the most closely guarded secret in America,” says Republican strategist Ford O’Connell.

Take the six most recent national polls of Republican voters, which, when averaged by Real Clear Politics, give us an idea of who will make the debate. Trump leads (18.2 percent), followed by former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (13.7 percent), and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (11.7 percent). The other candidates are in single digits. The polls were done by CNN/ORC, Public Policy Polling (PPP), ABC/Washington Post, Fox News, USA Today/Suffolk University, and Monmouth University.

Fox says it will use its own polling group to average the national polls. And, according to Fox's executive vice president for news, "partisan polls will be excluded." That could eliminate the poll by PPP, which is run by Democrats. Fox has set a deadline of 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 4, for eligible polls.
Best kept secret: How exactly will Fox winnow GOP debate field?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...exactly-will-Fox-winnow-GOP-debate-field

Latest Real clear politics poll averages

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...blican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

Steve.

Why does that even matter? Ever heard of the Sailer Plan? The Republicans are not going to win by Hispandering. It needs to stick to appealing to whites especially middle and working class whites.

Hispanics and other minorities and immigrants will never vote en masse for the party. What's needed now is nationalism, populism, protectionism, neo-isolationism, and nativism. An America-Firster type platform. The GOP is not up to it being the party of Big Business.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Or at least the perfect VP running mate

We need Ohio...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Donald Trump with 28%

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
fix is in.. they need a chick...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I have one in mind...

July 27th, 2015 • iizthatiiz
With only ten days until the first Republican debate, the ‘Political Insiders’ say that the eventual GOP nominee possibly isn’t even in the race yet.

John LeBoutillier, Doug Schoen, and Pat Caddell are all very open to the notion that none of the current field of 16 candidates may end up as the Republican nominee.

Analyzing the field, LeBoutillier said this race is "all convulsed and going crazy."  "In the end it won’t be any of the sixteen, and it won’t be Trump, and it’ll be someone we’re not yet talking about."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I have one in mind...

July 27th, 2015 • iizthatiiz
With only ten days until the first Republican debate, the ‘Political Insiders’ say that the eventual GOP nominee possibly isn’t even in the race yet.

John LeBoutillier, Doug Schoen, and Pat Caddell are all very open to the notion that none of the current field of 16 candidates may end up as the Republican nominee.

Analyzing the field, LeBoutillier said this race is "all convulsed and going crazy."  "In the end it won’t be any of the sixteen, and it won’t be Trump, and it’ll be someone we’re not yet talking about."

Well, that leaves out your attention-whore...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chris Christie is ten times the woman Carly Fiorina will ever be.........

Last edited by 12344mag; 07/28/15.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

710 members (160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 16Racing, 71 invisible), 3,104 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,167
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.