-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Common sense", that once held that the world was flat and that man could never fly, among other prevailng self-evident truths.

You mean it isn't?!?

Causes of crime, poverty, violence, guns, blah, blah blah, not to mention economics. Correlation, causation, what's the difference? It's just "common sense", y'know.

Seems to be the trend today. You can either roll up your sleeves and fix the problem or sit back, sip a latte, and theorize. All while dreaming of outrageous speaking fees and academic adulation.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Dave, the people who need to change their behavior will never read it. I read articles and letters about this problem in medical journals all the time, but it's not reaching the target population. Even if it did, I doubt they'd modify their behavior.

I think that's where guys like you come in.

With your professionally-honed skills at human interaction, you are in the perfect position to apply some humiliation therapy. grin

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Think Dr. House. laugh

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ha! Pneumocephs, good one!

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you want to get just as distraught at those sucking up government services and funds, look at the legal system. My wife is taking on cases for child protective services and it's mind boggling how many lawyers, judges, foster parents, counselors, psychologists, etc., are tied up every time the state steps in to take the kids away from people who never should have reproduced in the first place.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could cut government expenses in half by culling the dregs.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In his book “Genetic Entropy” Dr. John Sanford theorizes our species is not going to survive. Each generation is passing about 100 mutations to the next, and in about 300 generations (6,000 years) we will no longer be able to produce viable offspring.

In other words, with each passing generation, humans are getting smaller, weaker and dumber, as evidenced by a trip to Wal-Mart. A comprehensive list of genetically-related diseases would crash the 24HCF server.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where do you find the smaller people at Walmart???

All I see is the 400+ # heifers riding the handicap scooters because they're too fat to walk.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Walmart I go to has it's share of heifers but there are a few hotties there as well. The Walmart over by the new Costco location had a lot of good looking young ladies there. Some are quite friendly too.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
God only knows what will happen to these idiot young females when the free medical care gravy train grinds to a halt.

Best thing that could happen if their medical expenses were deducted directly from their makeup account. Or their Ipod account. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Where do you find the smaller people at Walmart???

All I see is the 400+ # heifers riding the handicap scooters because they're too fat to walk.

Around here... not that many over about 200 typically. LOL. Actually lots of skinny folks at ours, but I still say ours wasn't typical, but now that its a larger newer one some weird folks are showing up from out of town that make you wonder....

Only a few 400 pounders that I"m aware of around here, but since they live here, I see them weekly somewhere at a minimum.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was just commenting on the reverse of darwinism being smaller people as that I haven't seen.

We have all sorts of freaks at the midtown Walmart. My son refuses to go there, as he says, "Those people are sketchy"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
God only knows what will happen to these idiot young females when the free medical care gravy train grinds to a halt.

Best thing that could happen if their medical expenses were deducted directly from their makeup account. Or their Ipod account. miles

Miles, stop trying to inject 'common sense' into the thread. grin

It would work.... so it aint agonna happen.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,496
Posts18,452,430
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.