Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SBTCO
And I'm considered un-amurican for buying Toyota and Subaru?

What a friggin' pathetic joke!

Just hope all you guys who have a lemon get some worthwhile reimbursement.

I also am Un American and Drive Toyota's.

One new feature I like about the new Dodge however is the heated tailgate..........your hands don't get cold when you have to push your truck home during the winter months.

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Cannot cross any bridge until one gets to it.

Thought you already crossed over?
........ laugh laugh...Came back just for u there "attention deficeit disorder"....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
So why did u fake your own death for?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'm at the point where I just don't trust ANYTHING our government does, nor do I believe the reasons they give for their actions.
What I see, is another move to destroy industry, bankrupt corporations, and expand the power of .gov into every facit of life.
So you think this is all made up and a corporation the size of Fiat/Chrysler just went along to be swell guys?

I understand your dislike of the Government, I really do. But that's just not logical Sam.

Besides, Obama bailed Chrysler out; now he wants to put them out of business? Which one is it?

The "buy back" only counts if you buy a new Fiat/Dodge; thus, it's a "trade-in" and the "buyer" is getting f'ked.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
.........I didn't Hor-hey.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

........ laugh laugh...Came back just for u there "attention deficeit disorder"....

Your "nephew" should have at least installed spell check when he access to your computer.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Your "nephew" should have at least installed spell check when he access to your computer.
............ laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh, ok. Man, why do people lie that way around here....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Oh, ok. Man, why do people lie that way around here....
.......Oh okay man! Believe whatever u want. Don't care what u think Hor-hey.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hor-Hey? if you are channeling Big Dick, I really hate you now...But anyway, I'm just shocked people would make up that lie about you...

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hor-Hey? if you are channeling Big Dick, I really hate you now...But anyway, I'm just shocked people would make up that lie about you...
...........Oh good. Glad u hate me now....... laugh laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

And you are from SoCal, so win-win...I'm still trying to grasp as to why anybody invented such a story about you faking your own death and all...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just got a notice for a software upgrade for the blinker on my 3500, think it will burn up and kill me if I don't get it fixed?

Here is mine with a payload of over 12k just on the axles. Maybe I should trade it for a toyota :P

[Linked Image]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

And you are from SoCal, so win-win...I'm still trying to grasp as to why anybody invented such a story about you faking your own death and all...
.........It was a practical joke perpetrated by my niece's son and his friend a few years ago when both were house sitting for me while I was out of town. Left my laptop at home and they knew how to access this site using my password as both had seen me accessing the site and posting to it many times as well.

We still go shooting once in awhile. But all is forgiven now.

Still a good source of entertainment for a few on here who will always think that I faked my own death. They prefer it that way.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, ok, thanks!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I looked at a ram pick-up, drove it around some. Didn't like it, bought a Toyota Tundra instead. No problems with the Toyota so far. It steers great.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We would have bought a Tundra instead of the Dodge if they made a 3/4 ton. The Tundra just won't handle enough weight for us.

FWIW: With the Dodge, the only difference between the 2500 and the 3500 is the springs. The bearings, hubs, brakes, etc are the same (you can verify by comparing parts numbers online). If you need 1 ton capacity, just add air bags or replace the springs.
We test drove a 3500...briefly. It was like driving down railroad tracks, very uncomfortable. Those heavier springs need some weight on top to be drivable.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We would have bought a Tundra instead of the Dodge if they made a 3/4 ton. The Tundra just won't handle enough weight for us.

FWIW: With the Dodge, the only difference between the 2500 and the 3500 is the springs. The bearings, hubs, brakes, etc are the same (you can verify by comparing parts numbers online). If you need 1 ton capacity, just add air bags or replace the springs.
We test drove a 3500...briefly. It was like driving down railroad tracks, very uncomfortable. Those heavier springs need some weight on top to be drivable.

On the 3rd gen Rams the difference is one spring, the overload on the 3500. The overload is on top of the spring pack and doesn't engage until you put about 2000lbs in the bed. Empty there is a couple inches before the overload makes contact. There is zero difference in empty ride between a 2500 and 3500. Anything you felt was the placebo effect of there being a 3500 badge on the fender

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My 3500 long bed rides smother than my 2500 short bed. The tire wear is better also.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heard this little blip on the radio this morning. More Dodge/Chrysler feel good news.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/perth-andover-man-plagued-by-jeep-problems-1.3169668

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

314 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 32 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,626
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.