Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
How to stop the pop up ad's that keep taking over each read?

Other forums are not as bad.

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I surf the fire on a CRF computer. I can read it upside down. No complications.

Reading the forum on a computer with class helps.

Me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If someone figures this out please let me know.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
stay on other forums..Problem Solved!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
what ads ?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Zero pop ups and zero ads here!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Haven't seen an ad since adblock was added as everyone suggested...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
18 ads blocked for me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Adblock, what's adblock and why hasn’t anyone mentioned it before?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Savage_99
How to stop the pop up ad's that keep taking over each read?

Can't answer that.

But, if anyone runs tries to run a foreign computer on my property, well, they will most certainly not be welcome to use my wi-fi.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You should not be seeing any popups. If you are, please send me a screenshot, and then clear cookies, close browser, reopen browser, and login again.

When did they start?

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I had terrible problems a couple weeks ago. Started with redirects to various sites. Then popups. Just here with chrome as my browser. Then after about a week of minor annoyance the problem went nuclear. I could not browse the web. Any site instant full screen coverage of popups.

Cleaned everything out. Found a addon linked to chrome that I could not disable or delete.. Uninstalled chrome and reinstalled. Came back here instant problems. Addon was back. Again uninstalled chrome and reinstalled. Three days of problem free browsing. Came here instantly hit again. Tried three times everything good til I came here. Got rid of chrome been running IE with no troubles.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
I had terrible problems a couple weeks ago. Started with redirects to various sites. Then popups. Just here with chrome as my browser. Then after about a week of minor annoyance the problem went nuclear. I could not browse the web. Any site instant full screen coverage of popups.

Cleaned everything out. Found a addon linked to chrome that I could not disable or delete.. Uninstalled chrome and reinstalled. Came back here instant problems. Addon was back. Again uninstalled chrome and reinstalled. Three days of problem free browsing. Came here instantly hit again. Tried three times everything good til I came here. Got rid of chrome been running IE with no troubles.

IE has virus issues all the time, Chrome just sux. Try Firefox with ad block plus, no more problems!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal
I surf the fire on a CRF computer. I can read it upside down. No complications.

Reading the forum on a computer with class helps.

laugh

And, a 3-pos power button. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Scott F,

"Adblock, what's adblock and why hasn’t anyone mentioned it before?"

I can't begin to count how many times it has been discussed here on the 'Fire.

Scott, I thought you were running Ubuntu. What browser?
If you are running Firefox, Adblock Plus is an add-on that blocks that nonsense.

I am running a Windoze system with Firefox and Adblock plus, and I am having no popups - ever. (So far, at least)

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only redirect I get, is that accessing the 24hr on my iPhone pops open the App Store from time to time.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by speedsixman
Scott F,

If you are running Firefox, Adblock Plus is an add-on that blocks that nonsense.

I am running a Windoze system with Firefox and Adblock plus, and I am having no popups - ever. (So far, at least)

Myron

I was figuring Scott was being a wiseazz...LOL. As often as ad block has been mentioned.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The solution to Don's problem is a fairly simple hardware/software integration management plan.

A fast routed "pill" interfaced into the "gray matter" of Don's hard drive and all his problems will be solved. It's even a "do it yourself" fix

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Only redirect I get, is that accessing the 24hr on my iPhone pops open the App Store from time to time.

Same here. Or it redirects me to some game website. Only happens on iphone.

Last edited by wareagle700; 08/01/15.

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by wareagle700

Mercury browser and adblock took care of my iphone issues

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wareagle700

I get that on my android. wants me to download games for free,right now!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am one that hates adding things to my computer. But the ads were getting so bad I finally decided to add adblocker to my computer. It has made a world of difference.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Scott F,

Myron

Myron, you thought right. I am running Ubuntu with Firefox and Adblock Edge. Sometimes my sarcasm get away with me because most of us here have told about the joys of Adblock for years. My laptop has a duel system with Windows 7 and Ubuntu. I do almost all my on line while using Ubuntu and seldom even open Windows.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One of the best side effects of Adblock - no more ads at the start of youtube videos either.

Me

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It only happens to me every so often but on my Android smart phone. What can I do to stop it on an android?

Roy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Scott F,

Myron

I was figuring Scott was being a wiseazz...LOL. As often as ad block has been mentioned.

[Linked Image]

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rost495

We each have to do what we are best at doing. Yep, I am a wiseazzz and damned proud of it! grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rattler

[Linked Image]

Coffee snort all over myself. Ten points for my friend Mr. Rattler, he got me good. laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's not a 24HCF thing, it's a virus or adware that's installed itself in your browser. You've got to get that off first.

My favorite tool for adware removal is called malwarebytes. You can get a free version from malwarebytes.org. Download and run that thing and it should clean things up pretty well for you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't get pop ups, but this is the slowest moving forum I visit. Don't know why, but it takes twice as long to do anything here. Even simply turning the page.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Scott F,

I thought what is going on if he is running Ubuntu with Firefox and getting popups?
That one had me puzzled for sure !

Now if I could just find a cure for clumsy fingers.......
Take care,

Myron

Last edited by speedsixman; 08/02/15.

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you fine a cure for fingers that keep hitting the wrong keys please let me know!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dryflyelk
It's not a 24HCF thing, it's a virus or adware that's installed itself in your browser.

Ya right....lol.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If it was only the 24hr - it would happen to everyone. It doesn't.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by teal
If it was only the 24hr - it would happen to everyone. It doesn't.

The pop ups and ads HERE are purely the campfire. Always has been, always will be, until Rick figures out how to make money without unscrupulous individuals. The reason it doesnt happen to everyone is because everyone is running different systems, and ios sucks, not everyones smart enough to run ABP, and yet others cling to the pos firefox. Its easy to find which servers are causing schit, but apparently someones either not smart enough to eliminate them, or they got money invested in those companies.

Last edited by pahick; 08/02/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've run this site on no less than 12 different systems in the time I've been here. Including multiple browsers, mobile phones, laptops, desktops - PC and Mac - never an issue. NONE.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well aint you just special. Theres no possible way youve ran clean browsers and not had an issue with this site. By clean meaning no addons. If thats your take youre completely full of schit.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Firefox with Adblock Plus.

I have literally never seen a popup ad on this site. Ever, in all the years I've been here.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by pahick
Well aint you just special. Theres no possible way youve ran clean browsers and not had an issue with this site. By clean meaning no addons. If thats your take youre completely full of schit.

If you think some of us have had no issues after figuring out it wasn't 24 hour...
you might be a hick.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
http://www.webpagetest.org/result/150802_NT_N8Y/

Tell me any browser, without addons, is going to deal with that with 0 issues.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Not trying to start anything but really just want to know your feelings on this. I have Firefox and I have run Chrome. Both suck almost everywhere I go without any addons. I get popups, ads, and redirects on everything from forums to news. So A went to Firefox's add on page and added Adblocker and Ghoastery. Didn't cost me a penny, took less than five minutes of my time, and works real well.

My question is why would someone be so against using addons for their browser? I really do not understand.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ive run this on a half dozen machines with different OS's and browsers and havent had problems either.....course some of us run decent antivirus and antimalware programs on our machines.....only time i ever seem to have issues is when Rick is updating stuff and then everyone is having issues due to the process....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Scott F

My question is why would someone be so against using addons for their browser? I really do not understand.

They want set it and forget it, afraid the addons will hack their system(some FF ext's will, dont ask how I know laugh ), afraid to use another browser than IE...googles watching ya know. Honestly, most are too stupid to install them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IE has been THE WORST browser to use for over 10 years now....anyone using it is going to have problems....its had known problems for over a decade, if you keep using it you will have problems.....if you insist on using it your on your own

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ive run this on a half dozen machines with different OS's and browsers and havent had problems either.....course some of us run decent antivirus and antimalware programs on our machines.....only time i ever seem to have issues is when Rick is updating stuff and then everyone is having issues due to the process....

antivirus and antimalware wont stop them, theyre not designed to. programs like spywareblaster are, but rarely will folks go to that length.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OK, now I understand. Thanks.

I am using a dulel boot system with Ubuntu for 99.9% of the time and Windows 7 for one piece of software that will not run in anything but Windows for now. I like the speed and easy of use with Ubuntu and have run it for years with no anti virus or malware without ever a problem. For me even having to open windows for ten minutes will likely sour my day. I do my best to stay off line wien I have to go to Windows and will dump it forever if I can find a way to run Bluebeam Review in Ubuntu. Why anyone would pay money for Windows when there is so much better out there for free is beyond me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

antivirus and antimalware wont stop them, theyre not designed to. programs like spywareblaster are, but rarely will folks go to that length.

so its Ricks fault that criminals are finding ways around and individuals wont go through basic simple steps to protect themselves....got it....

BTW though ScottF aint dumb he definitely isnt a computer wizard and if he can handle making this switch, anyone that actually wants to can......but i have found, my dad being a perfect example, that some people just want to be able to b!tch about something and dont actually want a solution to the problem....cause if its fixed they have to go through the effort of finding something new to b!tch about....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Windows doesnt cost extra if they buy the system. It runs what people need. And if you set it up right youll never have an issue. I build my own, and I cant remember when I bought software. Ubuntu is getting better, but still not easy for those unwilling to learn. Ubuntu can be hacked, theres just not much reason too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

so its Ricks fault that criminals are finding ways around and individuals wont go through basic simple steps to protect themselves....got it....

No, its Ricks fault for making money with schitty ads. Go cheap and thats what you get.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Savage99: I have been frequenting this site for quite a number of years now (going on 13 now) and have NEVER seen/encountered the problem you are referring to!
Do you think I have had something in the programming (paid service of some kind?) of my various computers that prevents me from being "troubled" by what you refer to?
Hope YOU get it solved - hate to lose a campfirer.
Good luck to you's.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

BTW though ScottF aint dumb
he definitely isnt a computer wizard and if he can handle making this switch, anyone that actually wants to can......but i have found, my dad being a perfect example, that some people just want to be able to b!tch about something and dont actually want a solution to the problem....cause if its fixed they have to go through the effort of finding something new to b!tch about....

The hell he isn't....

Oh wait a minute, let me think about that. wink

It is a good thing it does not take a computer wizard to use an Linux OS. Install it then if you have a question on how to do something just use your favourite search engine and type in your question. There are step by step guides that will walk you you through it and you can cut and paste the commands without having to type anything. It is so easy even I can do it... Oh wait, let me think about that again. grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
FWIW I started with Adblock, then went to Adblock Plus, and am now using Adblock Edge. All found in the Firefox addon page. Edge seems to me to work better for me. Another advantage of any Adblock is the ability to right click on an obnoxious sig line or picture and then hit the Block on the dropdown and poof, it goes away.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
On Chrome, but should be similar on FF( sick) make sure these are installed..

[Linked Image][/url]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Agree on everything but the FF sick

grin

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by RTSJ
It only happens to me every so often but on my Android smart phone. What can I do to stop it on an android?

Roy
Try running Boat Browser. I've never seen an ad on any of my devices with it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I use FF on my androids and you can get Adblock for androids too. I will try Boat, thanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was figuring Scott was being a wiseazz...LOL. As often as ad block has been mentioned.by him

fixed it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
I was figuring Scott was being a wiseazz...LOL. As often as ad block has been mentioned.by him

fixed it. miles

Guilty as charged.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I use FF on my androids and you can get Adblock for androids too. I will try Boat, thanks.

Adblock for Android sucks..

"Because Android's support for traffic filtering is limited, Adblock Plus uses several approaches, automatically selecting the best one for the device:

If the device is rooted, Adblock Plus will filter all web traffic out of the box.
On non-rooted devices running Android 4.1.2, 4.2.1 and higher, Adblock Plus will filter all WiFi traffic, but it needs to be configured as a proxy server manually. Detailed instructions are provided by Adblock Plus for not experienced users.
On non-rooted devices running Android 3.1 and higher, Adblock Plus will filter all WiFi traffic out of the box.
On non-rooted devices running Android 3.0 and older, Adblock Plus needs to be configured as a proxy server manually. Some devices do not support proxy configuration, and Adblock Plus does not work on those."

Very limited. Free version of boat browser has ads, premium boat still doesnt block them all. Only way on an android to block them completely is a hosts file, and that needs root. Not all androids have working root. Dolphin has an adblocker, but eh not much better than adblock.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
on my phone with a hosts file...

[Linked Image]

on my desktop with ABP....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't expect my computer to make phone calls, my camera can't do internet searches, so I don't ask my phone to do my computer chores.
I don't have trouble getting any of them to do what they were built to do.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
switching from IE to Chrome helped my quality of life immensely as far as this website is concerned. it had no effect on the rest of my life.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Not trying to start anything but really just want to know your feelings on this. I have Firefox and I have run Chrome.

For the same reason they still write checks.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not really Scott. I write checks to pay bills because sometimes computers die.
If I go to electronic payments and my 'puter pukes, I'd have to rearrange all my payments until I could buy another.
I like electronic but don't trust them that much.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Tracks
If I go to electronic payments and my 'puter pukes, I'd have to rearrange all my payments until I could buy another.

Right, There is limit to which I trust this stuff. Its all fine and dandy until it breaks or the power goes out. I pay all my bills by check and the pony express.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM

Not trying to start anything but really just want to know your feelings on this. I have Firefox and I have run Chrome.

For the same reason they still write checks.

laugh laugh laugh I think you nailed it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tracks

I have to confess I write a check every month to pay my rent.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by akpls
Originally Posted by RTSJ

Roy
Try running Boat Browser. I've never seen an ad on any of my devices with it.

I've been keeping an eye on adblock browser but it's still just in beta. https://adblockplus.org/blog/adblock-browser-is-here

I'll check out boat too, thanks!

We all know advertising works, we just don’t think it works on US!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don't experience pop ups anymore but do still get an occasional page reloading message.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
on my phone with a hosts file...

[Linked Image]

on my desktop with ABP....

[Linked Image]
I should have been more explicit...With Boat I don't get the pop-up ads that interfere with reading the forum. I do see the the same thing to the right as you do on my unrooted phone. On another rooted phone I have I run an ad-blocker and don't see any ads at all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The opening post referred to pop up ads. It took a tangential course thereafter.

What I have found:

Note I use Windows 8.1. Windows 10 is coming soon.

Internet Explorer is temperamental. Over the years it had a checkered record. Some good days, some bad.

By far the 24 Hour Campfire forum is the absolute worst for sluggishness. Mysteriously other parts of the website are OK and IE performs normally - on it's good days.

When I use Firefox and Google Chrome the hunting forum performs normally with good response - no problem. Pop up ad's don't seem to cause any performance problems.

Norton scans me regularly automatically. I also have Guruaid on contract. They scanned me a couple of months ago and said - it's a problem unique to the website and we can't fix it. They re-scanned a couple of days ago and fixed it. Somehow produced a different format and colors for the forum. It worked OK initially but not long after it relapsed and became next to impossible to navigate in a timely fashion.

I bit on some of the so called "fix" sites and they became a come on to sell product. I downloaded some freebies but soon deleted them as worthless.

I don't install "add ons" I don't use face book or any other gimmick.

What I do get is some persistent con artists that call every few weeks pretending to be Microsoft and asking for remote access to my computer. What they do is flash up lots of data from somewhere showing lots of stuff - pretending that it has been loaded by scammers. They then try to sell me services to clean it up.

I back checked their phone number and they were obsolete, no longer in service and belonging to other parties.

I put them on the "do not call' list but they circumvent it with new numbers.

I also went to my local police with it and they said it's interstate, too time consuming and they made it clear that they didn't want to take any action.

So I called the police in the communities where the scam artists were using old, obsolete numbers. They were sympathetic but said essentially that they wouldn't pursue it.

I never was actually damaged, nothing stolen, and I didn't have hard evidence. So any claims would entail hiring an attorney and spending a LOT of money to get rid of a pest.

Now when they call I just say NO, I'm not at my computer and hang up.

In the meantime the mystery of the 24 Hour Campfire hunting forums problems in IE remain unresolved. I just go to Firefox, end of issue.

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 08/03/15.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Adblock + Google Chrome = Not having any of these problems.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
AdBlock + Firefox here = no problems

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I loaded an ad blocker on iPhone a month ago which didn't help. After reading this thread I loaded Mercury and the ad blocker today and looks like that fixed things

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Adblock+chrome=noisy popups and some redirects.

Today even got a redirect to something with a picture of Oprah.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rick,

Please fix those annoying ass fugking audio advertisements or I will be forced to stop posting on this POS.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=deflave]Rick,

Please fix those annoying ass fugking audio advertisements or I will be forced to stop posting on this POS.
---------------------------------------------------

I understand your frustration. I have been that this for a very long time -3 decades - since IBM conception of the PC back in the 1980's.

What say we work together and resolve. I'll stay with you as long as it takes to achieve.

The site works hokey unacceptable in Internet Explorer, MSN. It's OK in Mozzilla Foxfire and Google Chrome

*( Because I care ).

Bill Tibbe

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Bill,

What's say you and I get an apartment together and make this official?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Deflave:

First it was Dave then it was Travis.

I don't cotton to apartments. My ranch is vast acreage which I like to roam - alone - most of the time.

Co-mingling always ends up in Judge Judy Scheindlin's court -, partners suing each other.

Best we remain friends and good Buddy's at arms length.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I use Mozilla Firefox and it was bad until I loaded adblock. Now all is good on the fire.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Deflave:

First it was Dave then it was Travis.

I don't cotton to apartments. My ranch is vast acreage which I like to roam - alone - most of the time.

Co-mingling always ends up in Judge Judy Scheindlin's court -, partners suing each other.

Best we remain friends and good Buddy's at arms length.

I'm like Burger King. Have it your way.

But if you change your mind, I'll be like McDonalds and you'll be lovin' it.

Please note Rick fixed this schit after I threatened to stop posting.

Clark

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Nice to see you 'reaching out' to others Clark.

Best PM Spanokopitas and give him a chance....... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 12344mag, 257 mag, 2003and2013, 69 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.