Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Conventional POlitics dictates that Trump should expend the little time he will be allowed to go after the candidates that appeal to HIS base in order to drive them from the race.

IF he plays the political game, he will go after Cruz and give Jeb a pass.

THAT would be a shame.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IF he plays the political game, he will go after Cruz and give Jeb a pass

Trump is unconventional and I hope he stays that way. I hope all of them goes after Jeb. He needs to be the first one out. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump and Cruz had a [b][color:#3333FF]sit down[/color][/b] earlier in the year, I'd be surprised if Trump attacks Cruz at all...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trump just needs to speak and identify what is wrong with Govt, he does not need to run down the competition as they already have to play catch up.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump needs to let everyone know how he's going to balance being Pres with maintaining his financial interests,and how he'll avoid conflict of interest.
Difficult to imagine he'll divest of everything just to be king.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by supercrewd
Trump just needs to speak and identify what is wrong with Govt, he does not need to run down the competition as they already have to play catch up.

That would be awesome. Folks are going to listen to him, he's in the lime light. If he will make the focus on Govt problems and turn the entire debate that way it could be great.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yep attack and highlight the problems let the others try to keep up.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by supercrewd

That would be awesome. Folks are going to listen to him, he's in the lime light. If he will make the focus on Govt problems and turn the entire debate that way it could be great.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Conventional POlitics dictates that Trump should expend the little time he will be allowed to go after the candidates that appeal to HIS base in order to drive them from the race.

IF he plays the political game, he will go after Cruz and give Jeb a pass.

THAT would be a shame.

Lucky for DONALD, with ten people in the “debate,” he will only have to repeat his great sounding soundbites. None of them will have much time for details.
The big surprise of the night will be Christie and Trump sounding so much alike.
Cruz will of course make the most of his short time and hopefully get the biggest bump.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
All he has to do is keep being Trump and he will when.

All the williwashers have to do is keep doing the same and they will lose.

Love Trump or hate him he talks out of one side of his mouth and everybody else talks out of both sides.

It's time for America to get back to having a back bone and not being spineless bunch of pancies that have to apologize for everything.

Last edited by Maddog3355; 08/02/15.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The machine wants Trump out of the race. The "moderators",...*all* of the moderators in every televised debate work for the machine.

Trump will be handed some questions which are worded in a manner that is intended to get him all worked up.

That's what passes for "presidential" debates when the people calling the shots and asking the questions are a bunch of bought and paid for TV chitbirds.

In any event, it'll be fun to watch.

If they're not careful, Trump will knock one of their curveballs out of the park.

For example, one *ahem* "moderator" may ask Trump if he's electable".

Trump could reply with, "After I saw that you got a job on national TV, I realized that anything is possible".

Trump has already told Anderson Cooper that he considers 70% of the media to be dishonest. My guess is, he'd get a hell of a bump by telling those media "moderators" the same thing during the debate.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Ron Paul has said that Trump is dangerous, but I think they both sound alike.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

You believe what your preferred TV station tells you to believe.

There used to be a lot of Republicans who were like that. These days, it's pretty much the Democrats who lack critical thinking skills.

Most conservatives were forced to learn how to think for themselves.

Some missed the boat, however.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

You better delete your post before somebody forwards it to Sarah Darlin'.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Saw Trump in an interview with Bolin, today.
When asked about the debate, Trump said--"I am not a debater, I may do well and I may not"

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What Trump SHOULD say is this:

"My experience is in LISTENING to debates among my staff and then making decisions. This business of being part of a debate is entirely new to me."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I wonder if they're going to give Jeb extended time so that he can give his answers in both English and Spanish.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
He could answer in Chinese and make just as much sense.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The machine is what has brought this country to the foolish state it is in. When a 26 year old woman with no experience is promoted over a white man with 2 college degrees and 20 years of experience, the country is doomed. We will spiral into a 3rd world just as is planned.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maddog3355,

All he has to do is keep being Trump and he will when.

All the williwashers have to do is keep doing the same and they will lose.

Love Trump or hate him he talks out of one side of his mouth and everybody else talks out of both sides.

It's time for America to get back to having a back bone and not being spineless bunch of pancies that have to apologize for everything.

I agree with you about getting a backbone. Obviously you have not listened to Cruz.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The machine wants Trump out of the race. The "moderators",...*all* of the moderators in every televised debate work for the machine.

Trump will be handed some questions which are worded in a manner that is intended to get him all worked up.

That's what passes for "presidential" debates when the people calling the shots and asking the questions are a bunch of bought and paid for TV chitbirds.

In any event, it'll be fun to watch.

If they're not careful, Trump will knock one of their curveballs out of the park.

For example, one *ahem* "moderator" may ask Trump if he's electable".

Trump could reply with, "After I saw that you got a job on national TV, I realized that anything is possible".

Trump has already told Anderson Cooper that he considers 70% of the media to be dishonest. My guess is, he'd get a hell of a bump by telling those media "moderators" the same thing during the debate.

If you recall Newt used that and it worked.
As much as Americans hate politicians they hate "biased" talking heads even more. Crowley, Stephanopoulis and their PBS ilk will not get a pass from the audience. I expect any bogus questions or meddling in the debates to be met with choruses of "Bullxhit" and an appropriate Newt'onian put down from one or all candidates.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

479 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,910 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,558
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.